UFO Orange Triangle Formations Are The F.A.R Giving Birth?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by common_sense_seeker, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Please don't mentally cesspool this idea just yet! The breaching experience of the manta ray is known to induce the birthing process to a live miniature ray. In addition..

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

What the hell are you talking about? I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't in need of medication of some kind. You have gone from claiming the existence of a mythical creature to arguing about its evolution to now claiming the creature is now an explanation for UFOs?!

That's literally a guess built on a random idea built on an unsupported claim lacking any evidence or even coherent logic.

You lied about working in aeronautics, didn't you? No one with your incoherent and utterly illogical thought patterns could work in an industry where methodological approaches and technical knowledge are important. Hell, I'm wondering how you managed to learn how to use a computer.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

What?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

In addition...what? More stuff pulled straight from your ass?

8. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

I Third the What? and add a What The Fuck?

9. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I see your "What the fuck" and raise you one "God damn that's crazy"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

I see your "God Damn that's crazy" and rise you a "Come on ban this guy before he hurts himself posting"

11. draqon Banned Banned

you know even a crazy guy cannot make the stuff up that OP makes up, its just so innovative

12. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

It must be "the month of Woo" this month. So many wacky posts.

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The question remains, is he really a seeker of common sense or is common sense seeking him?

14. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

well...considering that none of us can derive a meaning of the OP...something about manta rays giving birth being confused for UFO's? Wow..that's some grade "A" woo.

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I once gave birth to twin manta rays while skiing just outside Denver, near a small town. Can't quite remember the name, started with an 'S'.

Anyways, there was this group of eight year old's watching, one of the manta rays killed one of the kids and they called me a bastard.

That's all I can get from the OP, how about you?

16. draqon Banned Banned

you know what beats the bush completely, the "in addition..."

17. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

Was the Kids name Fred? If so I may have witnessed that

18. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Is there a full moon or something? Lots of crazy posts lately...one guy who thinks he's solved everything in science...a 9/11 thread with "no planers", and this thread, so Woofullicious, that no one even know what the OP is talking about. Ahh...fall at SciForums

19. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Well for once common_sense_seeker I agree with you. It is clear that the baryonic matter at the centre of the moon causes a drag effect on the diamond at the Earth's core, which in turn sends parametric resonance waves through the mantle in a way that leads to oscillations in sea level that are both short and long term. This instability in sea level not only provided, in the medium term, a route for Flores Man to reach the island, but also induces neurological changes in bouyant bottom dwellers such as rays, attracting them to sub-aerial exploits in an attempt to reach the baryonic matter that initiated their reaction.

I must say when you lay it out so cleary as you did in the opening post it is impossible not to......

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

...barf.

21. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

I find myself wondering, not for the first time, id thigs such as these triangular UFO's are due to things like 'recognized' aircraft with PG clouds.

22. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

I ran out of computer time yesterday. As I was saying; "In addition, rays are known to give birth when stressed from capture or from a predatory pursuit. This makes the aerial birth of the proposed bioluminescent F.A.R (flying amphibious ray) a possible scenario for an unexpected early delivery. Three adults would shield the newlyborn on it's maiden flight and guide it to a safe den. A crypt-creature explanation for the lighted triangle formation; flying adults looking after a youngster in the middle, is just as plausible as any other suggestion I've heard of.

23. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You actually believe your proposal is more plausible than misinterpetation of mundane natural and man made phenomena by untrained observers? You are certifiable my friend. Get professional help before it is too late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.