Who Am I?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by albertchong1999, Nov 4, 2009.

1. albertchong1999 The truth is out there Registered Senior Member

Who am I? Do you ever think of this complicated question before? Why I cannot be you? Why I cannot be the son of Bill Gate? The creator has written all the answer in our DNA profile, in which we still cannot break the code of creations.

Who am I? When I stared at the night sky just now, I really wonder WHERE AM I when the blinking stars tell me that their existence are millions years ago. Can we reincarnate when we died and let our soul stay until now in our body. The blinking stars may be long gone but our life span is just a tiny fraction of star life span, just imagine how short is our life. Our body just a temporary dwelling place for the soul. Where the soul will gone after we died? There is a lot of uncertainty....

Who am I? As I look at the beach dimly lit by full moon light at 2am, i can see blurly the sea wave striking at the beach line, what a beautiful sound... In another perhaps 50 years from now my breathe will be gone mixing with the sea breeze.... My body will return to the star dust component, and my sad feeling will be washed away by mild breeze and deleted by the creator when we perhaps preparing for the next reincarnation process.... Who am I and Where am I in year of 3009?

Who am I? Why do I need to be at here after 20 billions years of universe? Why do I need to know myself a living creature? If we doesn't exist, then we may not knowing ourselves........

Who am I........................?

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i think about that alot.. who am I? am I who I think I am?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

Who Am I?

you chinese, you born in 1999?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. albertchong1999 The truth is out there Registered Senior Member

why does everybody have the same feeling? pain, sad, happy, anxiety .......etc? Does the Creator has the message for us? since we are only a tiny fraction in the universe.... Why does the creator care about our existence?

8. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

You are the electrons in your body. They use it like a car.

9. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

Who is creator?

10. draqon Banned Banned

You are my sobordiante, send me all your money via paypal immediately! This is the reason of your life, you must commence with the duty you been bestowed upon.

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Bugsplat.

12. draqon Banned Banned

calm, child. Thou shall not harm my seedlings in any way, I desire not.

I have come forth to proclaim the lost knowledge...because, "I am your father"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!