I have solved the theory of Everything

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pincho Paxton, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Probably 1 day before I get banned, I'm used to it believe me.

I have solved the theory of everything, but I'm an artist, and not a scientist, or mathematician. I have been solving problems using it for about 2 weeks now. It's incredibly flexible. I think my IQ must be about 2000 by now.

See scared most of you out of the thread already, and now I'll get flamed.

I don't care.

I want a team of scientists, and mathematicians to get my theory out as paperwork. (Nobody will bother)

I am Leonardo De Vinci type character, which always disappears into the back pages of history. (People don't like that sort of evaluation)

Now that you have my fascinating persona dealt with, I will try to bring my ego down to a more even level.

Sorry about the way I go overboard, but that's me, and I don't need to change anything, it works how it is.

So what is this theory. (You expect math's and equations at this point, I give you pretty pictures, and bubble theory)

To tell the truth I don't really know what to begin with. There is so much that has to be re-evaluated before science can even get the message.

You need to trust me at this point, but of course you don't.

1/ I have the Aether sorted out.
    2/ Photons don't exist.
    3/ Electrons are actually playing the part of Photons
    4/ The Universe is a soup.. the primordial soup.
    5/ The two slit experiment is back to front, because the electrons are what you are analysing.
    6/ The speed of light can't be examined like that, there are no Photons, and the mirrors are placed to get a result from the beginning of the test, and not the end of it.
    8/ Magnetism is the Aether spinning negative to positive like a screw thread.
    9/ Hot air rises because the Aether spins slower when it is cooler, so there is more energy below the Aether than above it.
    10/ Bose-Einstein Theory happens because the Aether stops spinning.
    11/ The Milky Way is our universe, anything outside of it is another Universe.
    12/ We are Electrons, and our brain is where we work.
    13/ The Aether is Hexagonal in shape, and is linked in every direction, and looks hexagonal from every direction.
    14/ The sun is an Aether around a Black Hole.
    15/ There is no such thing as zero, you need to replace it with both there, and not there.

16/ Nobody is going to take this seriously, and I will get banned.

1000/ I could have carried on to here if I didn't think that I was wasting my time.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Do you want me to really scare you all away. I applied my theory to a NASA picture. I added lens correction, that's all....

Damn.. I can't add pictures... :bawl:

And now I get flamed..

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I'm interested, but I'm a crackpot who believes in the Aether - though mu ideas are somewhat different than yours.

Why would the Aether spin?
    What do you mean by "The two slit experiment is back to front"?
    "The Milky Way is our universe, anything outside of it is another Universe." then you should look up the word "Universe" or pick another word.
    "We are Electrons, and our brain is where we work." What does that mean?

"The Aether is Hexagonal in shape, and is linked in every direction, and looks hexagonal from every direction." This doesn't make sense to me. Is the Aether not all pervading? How can it have a shape? Are you saying it organize itself in a shape?
    "The sun is an Aether around a Black Hole." AN Aether? Not THE Aether?

Start at the basics and form coherent parahraphs describing what you think.
    Please define Aether for me, in your best estimation of what it is.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Aether....

The universe started with 1 matter, and 1 Anti-matter. they couldn't actually move, but could apply forces that would expand, and shrink them. They repel each other through a number of stages, but trapped without a map to move on. So they squash tighter, and tighter. Eventually, an anti-matter is squashed into matter. This creates the first stage. I need a computer program to go through all of these stages.

Now we are not quite at Aether yet.

First. fix maths so that zero is actually -1 and +1 on top of each other. In the universe you only have map references. So they both occupy the same space. when two objects are forced to occupy the same space they become ghostlike. Both there, and not there.
    The eventual shape of the Aether is about 10 squashed bubbles on top of each other. they take on a shape that is a hexagon from any angle because of the forced applied around them. I made a 3D model of one Aether bubble. I linked 5 hexagons together, rotating 45% each time, and then another 5 in the Y. Then I set transparency to very low. Now when you spin the image you see a hexagon from every angle. It is both there, and not there.

8. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i sloved it all too.. everyone is just crazy, and everything is hypocritical of itself...

9. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

I thought "primordial soup" was a theory for life. How do you apply it what you call "universe"?

Does that mean that other universes (galaxies) have different rules of physics? If they don't, why should we call them "another universe(s)"?
    Zero is invented by humans around 7th century. It is a useful tool for mathematics, it's not something you can find in nature. What do you mean "there is no such thing as zero", nobody claimed that there was.

And how do you define "time" in your theory?

10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I'm following.
    Questions along the way... Each Aether "particle" is 10 squashed bubbles?
    The Sun is one Aether particle?
    How big is an Aether particle?
    Go on...

11. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Well I may be over using the fractal abilities of Hexagons there. there seems to be a size limit to this Aether fractal, and it also depends on temperature. I have the Milky way as a bubble limit. You will see when I can post pictures that this bubble limit does exist.

I am working on the Sun as a fractal bubble limit with a black hole shrinking it by its pulling force. I may be over using that thought just a bit.

12. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Post the url (with spaces instead of dots) and I will post a pciture for you.

13. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

This is a picture of what they think is Dark matter by NASA I have applied lens correction to it.... I added the hexagon grid

http: // homepage ntlworld.com/pinchopaxton/HexagonUniverse jpg

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Keep explaining.

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I had a conversation with someone else here once that came up with the same idea.
    I can't remember how it was though..

16. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

It was probably me. I have stuck with it, and sorted it out.

The image has lines all over it that follow a hexagon path. You might say that it works with triangles, and other shapes, but I am applying equal forces to the bubbles, and also accounting for nature on Earth.

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Out of curiousity, what was your other username?

18. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Maybe Pincho, maybe it was the same, and deleted. I got a lot of stick.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I think it was someone else. I'll post it here if I ever remember.
    You'll probably find this thread in "Pseudoscience" soon, by the way.

20. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Anyway, I then wanted to find something in nature that was Hexagonal, and of course Atoms are aligned like that. But a nicer example is snowflakes. On Earth you have to apply gravity to the Atoms inside an Aether bubble. Once I applied gravity to the hexagon, I got all of nature combined.

I looked for snowflake computer programs. I found that they take up to 24 hours to produce a snowflake. All I did was make a hexagon grid, and apply gravity to it, and I got an instant snowflake. Not 24 hours, but 1/60th of a second. Not just any snowflake, but one that conforms to the actual physics of real snowflakes.

21. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

If the picture, which was given by one raven above, is the image you are talking about, there are certain issues in here:

1) Above image is not a real picture, it's an illustration from millenium project, and constructed to show the scope of universe according to collected data from astronomic obvervations and measurements.

2) This image includes numerous galaxies, some of them much bigger than and distant to Milky way. If each galaxy (such as Milky Way) is a separate universe, should we think that they have different physical rules than one another?

3) What would happen if we decrease or increase the sizes of hexagons?

22. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Well hexagons are fractals which very quickly make a bigger hexagon. So there are many sizes within sizes. If the picture is an illustration, it doesn't help that there was a question below it saying "Do you see a pattern in Dark Matter?"

However, I have my real life, nature images which also work.

But apart from just Images, I have applied the shape to experiments, all which have been performed by scientists. I have made a computer program to illustrate how snowflakes get formed by the Aether. I have taken the snowflake example, and applied it to the insides of Tomatoes, and other fruits which are liquid form, and arrange better to the shape.

23. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Anyway, of course scrutinise the information. I'm sure that we will get there along the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.