An Iran war crisis in September

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by kathaksung, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kathaksung Banned Banned

From April to July this year, the topic of news were concentrated by North Korea. In three months period, N. Korea launched a ballistic missile (heading to Alaska) on 4/5; tested a nuclear bombing on 5/25; and announced to launch another ballistic missile to Hawaii area on 7/4. That 7/4 plan went soured. I think because I revealed that Iran war could have been justified by a shipment of nuclear weapon from a N. Korea's ship. The ship failed to go to its destination and finally returned to N. Korea. The project failed.

The war attempt came again in September. On 9/25, US government accused Iran of constructing a secret underground uranium enrichment facility in Qum and of hiding it from international inspectors for years. Media said that US would demand to access to other sites that have long been off limits and demand Iran to answer detailed questions about its suspected efforts to build nuclear weapons. US will seek a tough new sanction if Iran resisted. It means the war may start any time if Iran doesn't obey the demand.

Obviously Iran felt the threat of a war and had a swift response. Right on next day, Iran announced it would allow U.N. inspectors to examine the newly revealed secret nuclear site. On 10/26, inspectors of IAEA examined the covert nuclear facility in Qum. Iran is very humble and cooperative this time. It tries to avoid an invasion.

We could see some news at same time on 9/25. I don't think it was an coincidence.
    1. The news of Secret nuclear site in Iran was released on 9/25 by western intelligence.
    2. "Terror suspect charged in plot to make bombs. Denver man may have planned to strike there or N.Y." (By W.K.Rashbaum, New York Time, 9/25/09)
    3. "Bomb plot arrests in Illinois, Texas". (Chicago, AP, 9/25/09)
    4. On that day - 9/25 - "Osama Bin Laden demanded that European countries pull their troops out of Afghanistan in a new audiotape Friday, warning of "retaliation" against them for their alliance with the US in the war." (Caro, AP, 9/26/09)

I think the war will be justified with nuclear horror, terror attack, either it is done by North Korea or Al Qaida. Though the media didn't report it as a crisis, there was a war crisis in September. How collaborated they were on Sept. 25 - Western intelligence, FBI, media and Bin Laden - when they release the news at same time.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kathaksung Banned Banned

War and another economic crisis

The purpose of Iran war is to save US dollar. Iran had abandoned dollar in oil trading, So US has to keep the oil price at about $80/barrel to maintain the value of dollar in internetional money market.(see "556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/08)").

There were four plans to start the Iran war in past three years.
    1. 8/30/2007, a B-52 "mistakenly" carried six nuclear missiles to fly over the US continent.
    2. 8/8/2008, when Olympic Game was held in China and Russia invaded Georgia.
    3.From April to July/09, N. Korea tested its ballistic missile and nuclear bomb.
    4. 9/25/09, a secret nuclear facility in Iran was revealed and US gave Iran an ultimatum.

If the war plan gone through, then Iran would be forced to go back to dollar system in oil trading, the oil price would go normal - around $20 to $30/barrel. But during the war time, what will happen? The oil price will go high, the dollar will go to historical low, and the gold, will soar like a rocket. Will the planner miss such a good chance to make a fortune? In 911, there was unusual trading in stock market that bid the downwards of air company because someone knew a disaster would come. as well as in 8/30/2007's plot. The oil price had been manipulated to $147/barrel before 8/8/2008 plot. This time they target at gold and money market. I saw the "Cash for gold" advertisement in August so I wrote "609. About gold price and inflation (9/16/09)", predicted that the gold would go $1,500/ounce or higher, Euro would go 1.6 dollar/euro or higher, and yen would go 80/dollar or higher this year. 9/25, Iran war crisis suddenly broke out. US gave a three months ultimatum to Iran. (that would be 9/25 to 12/25) If Iran hadn't humbly made a swift response, the war crisis will easily push the gold price to $1,500 to $2,000/ounce. I did foresee another economic tsunami planed by the Feds.

The result of September Iran war crisis:
    Nobel Peace Price awarded to Obama on Oct.8/2009. Obama didn't do anything big enough to get that prize. My exolanation is that the European elites who, too, felt the coming war crisis. This is an effort to stop the war before it happens. At same time there is a noise in US media. Because it makes the war more difficult for a Nobel Peace prize winner. Which makes the Feds unhappy.

On Oct.18, a bombing in Iran killed five senior Revolutinary Guard officers. Iran said Pakistan, the US and Britain were behind the attack. It needs intelligence resource. this obviously is a provocation. Because on Oct.26, the inspectors of IAEA would come to Iran to examine the covert nuclear facility. If the Iran government was enraged by the death of their top ranking commanders and changed their decision of accepting the inspection. Then the war would be possible. Once again, Iran humbly swallowed the bitter cake. Iran opened the door for the UN inspection. They know they face a war.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kathaksung Banned Banned

US intelligence used to pay other party to do illegal and ugly missions. How to justify the payment if the receiver is a hostile country? Create an incident.

The typical story is the "EP-3" spy plane incident in April 2001. In exchange to frame a drug case, China was paid by a huge bribery: to be a member of WTO and to be host of 2008 Olympic. The result: China since then becomes an economic power, now one of the G-2. (see "555. Olympic deal (6/29/08) and "610. The road of persecution (9/23/09)")

The time table of how N.Korea pushed for a nuclear horror from April to July for the Iran war and how an incident created to justify the payment of a secret deal.

3-17 Two Current TV reporters - Laura Ling and Euna Lee went to China to gather the news of North Korea refugees. They were arrested by N.Korea board guards when the two were "very, very briefly" cross the board - "maybe 30 seconds". They were sentenced to 12 years prison term.

4 - 5. N.Korea launched a ballistic missile to the Alaska direction.

5 -25. N.Korea had a second nuclear test.

6 - 7. Hillary Clinton said US may be seeking a way to interdict North Korean sea and air shipments suspected of carrying weapons or nuclear technology. Later, US war ship John McCain followed a N.Korean commercial ship and made it a news. That ship, I guess, carried with nuclear material to prove Iran's ambition on nuclear weapon. The ship, finally didn't go anywhere but returned to N.Korea.

7 - 4. N.Korea had announced to launch another ballistic missile to Hawaii area but failed to carry out the plan. Obviously the Feds had changed its plan to the end of this year because that time is more suitable to push for a financial tsunami for a gold rush.

8 - 4. The two US reporters are pardoned and released by N. Korea during a visit by former President Bill Clinton.

Now you see how a hostage show starts in March and ends in August while North Korea fulfils its mission in April, May, June and July. It copies the 2001 EP-3 spy plane incident. In both cases the Feds sent hostage to hostile country to justify a secret deal and payment.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

Mod Notes: This is more pseudoscience than politics. Moved to appropriate forum.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There won't be a formal war on Iran, but Israel will destroy their nuclear facilities before too long. There will be a brief flurry of news, but in the end no one will care.

9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Egad! This guy's "theory" is even more convoluted than the U.S. heath care bill in congress!!! Mostly gibberish, in fact. It's not even good enough to stay in Pseudoscience. Cesspool the whole thing, please!

10. kathaksung Banned Banned

You two remind me of Gallileo. Is his theory that the Earth moving around the Sun a Pseudoscience for those Mid century priests? A cesspool instead of prison is the evolution of censorship?

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Because Galileo was right?

Censorship?
    You're hardly being silenced, the thread is still open for you to continue spouting your unsubstantiated drivel.

12. kathaksung Banned Banned

You remind me of the mid-century priest who put Galileo into prison because his opinion is different from their's.

-----------

Robert Gates has had his career prolonged again. Because the mission of Iran war does not fulfilled yet. Here is an article I wrote one year ago, it still works for the current situation.

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Just keep on writing your so-called articles. They won't bother anyone because no one will even bother reading them - I sure didn't.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.