Exopolitics

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by The Esotericist, Oct 26, 2009.

1. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

People who know, exo-political scientists, call them Zeta Reticuli, or, the grays. Official disclosure is coming soon, very soon. You'll find out more to come. We aren't the top dogs on this planet. There is a reason the last mission to the moon didn't come off as expected.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So.. are they dangerous?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Again?
    The last two (or was it three) promised "Official Disclosures" didn't happen.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Well, considering they have a base on the moon, it's going to be hard to keep it a secret if we try to move up there permanently and try to keep it a secret. . . but, I suppose it's still possible. We've been coming and going from Mars since the 80's w/o disclosure, right?

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Evidence?

Evidence?

Regardless. The PROMISED (or at least declared) Official Disclosures didn't happen.
    I wonder why?
    Maybe it's because they were nothing but a fantasy from the start?

9. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Hmmm. . . hard saying. Exo-politics is a muddled field of study. It IS thought in all probability that the human species was bio-engineered. However, it is NOT known by just WHICH extraterrestrial or pan-dimensional race bio-engineered us from the anthropomorphic stock that evolved on this planet. So. . . .

From that, we can conclude, that extraterrestrial or pan-dimensional race that bio-engineered us, would be, by proxy, the most dangerous (and foolish), would they not? For clearly, had they not messed around with the original Homo erectus lineage, one could maintain that we wouldn't be as dangerous as we are, yes?

Likewise, if you study exo-politics, the activities that "the grays" are said to be up to, and the transgressions they have made of since signing the Tau-9 treaty with Truman administration, one can certainly say they aren't altogether "friendly." If you have ever read the description of abduction stories, seen the implants that have been removed, etc. Who knows WHAT their motivations are, or what they are up to, it's anyone's guess. You tell me, are they dangerous?

Some say they are just "scientists" monitoring our progress. Others say they are "soul" collectors. lol If it be the former, probably not, no, they are not dangerous. If they ARE responsible for our being here, and they DO feed off of negative energy and they ARE soul collectors, then, yeah, they probably ARE dangerous. . . who knows?

One thing is for sure, it's a damn hard field to study that has been made WORLD'S easier with the advent of the internet and freedom of information. When I was a kid, in the 80's? Shit was impossible to research and trade information on. The government, the establishment, both scientific and education, all the vested interests, are all infiltrated with the powers of these "visitors" to make sure WHATEVER their agenda is, it REMAINS hidden from us. Our leaders, our educators, our top scientists, our media elites, etc. all are in positions to keep the lid on and are firmly in their sway. It has been molded and made this way for THOUSANDS of years.

But, they of course, are not the only race out there. And they, of course are not the ones responsible for crop circles, just know that.

Things are rapidly coming to a head. There are powerful forces in our institutions that are getting quite fed up, and actively seeking to throw off their yoke of control.

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I'd see your point, if it wasn't complete fantasy..

11. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

We greatly appreciate your hard work and sacrifice.

12. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

I suppose. You have no more proof it is false than I have that it is true. What a quandary, eh? It is just as likely true as it is false, huh? lol

Although. . . millions and millions of people have had experience and contact with these "people", so, the evidence is more in favor of the truth of the matter. I can't help if you have been indoctrinated now, can I? You belief preservation issues are just that, your issues. However, this gets off the topic.

Let's speak in hypotheticals, shall we? If I am correct, a species MORE advanced than humans, for which I too have shown photo graphic evidence for existence of, would be more dangerous than our own.

End of story.

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yet you have repeatedly stated it as fact. If no one can know whether something is true or not it qualifies as fantasy in my book.