Do you believe in UFO's?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Dirty Dan, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Dirty Dan And knowing is half the battle Registered Senior Member

If some of you don't belive in ghosts, what about other life forms. Have you witnessed a unidentified flying object? Here is my account and I tell you, this is a true event.

The summer of 1992. Me, my mom and two other co-workers were outside for a break during work. It was the third break, close to the end of our second shift so it was late. As we sit outside, I am laying on my back in the grass talking to my mom and our co-workers and I noticed a large triangular object gliding slowly in the air. I kid you not, not a freaking sound was coming from this object. I alarm my mom and the other two to look up. We watch this triangular object coast..it was massive. Very large with red circular lights at the corner of each point. We hear no sound what so ever, not even a cricket as we do normally. This thing was so huge it began to block out the light from the moon and it got real dark for the entire ten minutes left on our break. As we stayed out to watch this thing, it continued to coast in the sky. I am not good with measurments and can't exactly tell you how high up it was, but I know it wasn't to high becuase it blocked out the moonlight for ten freaking minutes but high enough not to see any details on the object. It glided real, real slow and I swear to you guys that this happened. I even ask my mom from time to time if she remembers and she does. Call me crazy or what ever but I still to this day don't know wtf I saw.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Keeping in mind that all UFO means is Unidentified flying object then yes.

There are lots of things that are flying that are not identified. However, that does not mean they are ET in origin.

Whatever you saw could be ours, a secret craft.

What is most likely.

A) ET spacecraft came millions of miles to do a fly by
    B) We are testing secret craft

That is not to suggest that there are not, have not or never will be ET flying craft in our skies.

But my question is would we even know it when we saw it.

For example, considering that they would likely be far beyond us technologically, since we have yet to come close to the speed needed to travel the stars. And considering our current work with nano-tech.

The ET craft could be the size of a pea or smaller.

Notice over the years that the crafts seem to follow our understanding of technological limits. They may be 1 millions years beyond us, so what will we know in a million years.

The new term is UAP, unidentified aeriel phenomena. So as to get away from, if it's unidentified it must be ET.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

here is why i dont believe in ufo's:

• 1. much more probable the crafts are not from another planet.
    • 2. the distances between planets is so far that it, unfortunately, is so unlikely that it leads me to believe it just is not possible. so they take this trip to earth and just fly around? why?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

I believe in the possibility of UFO's/Aliens etc... but because I've had no personal experience or proof, I cannot prove or disprove any theory.

8. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

A civilization would have to reach class 2 status before it's capable of interstellar travel. A civilization that advanced wouldn't be required to transport their physical bodies clear across the galaxy. They would send what is equivalent to a U.A.V with advance cloaking abilities that would be impossible to detect with human technology. Through this U.A.V the "Alien" would be able to experience everything as If he was physically on the planet, all of the information gathered would be transmitted directly into the computer enhanced brain of the Alien.

99.9% of the "UFO's" that are spotted on planet earth are mostly likely a Lockeed or Raytheon prototype of some sort. They have the technology to experience everything on our planet without placing their physical selves in harms way.

9. Ahem embrace simplicity Registered Senior Member

There's a triangle shaped UFO about three and a half minutes into this video. It's just a glimpse, thoughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc&feature=related

10. Ahem embrace simplicity Registered Senior Member

Sorry. I thought I was inserting Dirty Dan's original post.

11. Ahem embrace simplicity Registered Senior Member

Another UFO theory is, they are vehicles that travel from one dimension to another. Seems more logical than the theory of space travel.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. John99 Banned Banned

can you please explain dimension?

13. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I thought ghosts were death forms, not life forms.

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Apart from the energy output - there's no stealth in space.

Um, right. 30 years after arrival of the UAV the signals start to come into his brain.

Not quite. Otherwise why we spend so much on training infiltration/ recce soldiers and spies?

"Other dimensions" are more logical?
    Bearing in mind we have no evidence of "other dimensions", much less for travelling to and from them how is this "more logical"?

15. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

16. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

come to New Mexico... away from citys.. in the openness that is just about everywhere.. and look up for an hour...

17. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i've never seen a ufo or had any alien encounters, but there have been way, way, way, way, way, way, way too many testimonies to ignore or chaulk up to attention getting hoopla. one of my best friends has been abducted since she was a child, and has told me about her experiences. i believe her.

the idea of extraterrestrial life is not far-fetched at all.

and it's presence has been documented in many ways by many people for millenia.

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yup, just like the invisible flying tank-carrying submarines that Hitler had in WWII.
    Lots of testimony and believers on that. Turned out to be a crock.
    There's a huge difference between testimony and reliable testimony.

Which just goes to indicate your level of gullibility.

Correct.
    Which is nothing at all to do with whether or not it's come here.

But not reliably documented.

19. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

no offense, but i don't think you're being objective.

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No offense, but I don't think you know what objective means.
    I've read and studied the subject for more than four decades.

21. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

and your conclusion, based upon a preponderance of evidence, is that people are just making the stuff up? a hoax? what's the agenda behind it?

i'm sorry, but you would have to jump through some hoops to discount all of the evidence.

do you know anyone who's been abducted or has seen a craft?

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

LOL. HE isn't being objective? :roflmao:

23. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

What evidence? Can you show us an alien craft or the aliens themselves? Anything at all other than the rantings?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016