Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Thoreau, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Share your ghost stories here!

I only ask that they are personal experiences that have happened to YOU!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. albertchong1999 The truth is out there Registered Senior Member

yeah.... many people experience it.. hotel rooms, haunted house are the common place of witnesses.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

When I was 12 or 13 we had a potted plant on the window sill. One night my puppy went over to the window and started barking and snarling. He never broke his gaze it seemed like he was looking at someone or something. But he barked all of the time so we ignored him. Then he growled and started circling the area around the window. When he was on the far side of the room the potted plant fell off the window sill and my dog stopped barking. We didn't see it fall just heard it. So we all assumed my dog had knocked it over, but when we got there, the pot was sitting upright. It had spilled soil all around it, but the soil looked like someone had in a rush haphazardly scooped it back into the pot. There were finger marks and everything. It was kind of spooky. Either my dog scooped up the soil with his human hands, we had ghosts or invisible ninjas in the house. All of those scenarios are just as likely as the last. My dog certainly seemed to think someone was in the room though.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.