Planet X and its distance from the sun = Flawed

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by dre38w, Oct 13, 2009.

1. dre38w Registered Member

I apologize for another 2012 thread but I was looking at some videos on the Nibiru/Planet X side of it and some questions popped up. My biggest inquiry about this planet of death and doom is the distance it travels. IF this thing even exists. I'm kind of trying to discredit this panicky nonsense.

In comparison, Pluto is about 3.7 billion miles from the sun and it takes about 250 years to complete an orbital period. They are saying it takes Nibiru, or whatever you want to call it, 3,600 years to orbit the sun. It would have to be beyond significantly further away from the sun than Pluto. Now you would think at that distance it wouldn't be able to come back around again. Unless another object possibly slings it back? The sun and whatever else playing ping pong in a matter of speaking. And even if there was that other "ping pong player" wouldn't it have to have a large gravitational pull like another star, which I doubt, or a HUGE planet? That may be a possibility because they say it's orbit is in an oval shape. For it to orbit the sun it would have to be in somewhat of a circle correct?

But if that second mass doesn't exist to send Nibiru back around, then don't you think that presents a major flaw? At that distance wouldn't you think Nibiru would go off course at some point and stray away into the midst of outer space instead of orbiting at a steady predictable rate? That's the biggest thing that doesn't make sense to me.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

that depends on angular momentum of this hypothetical planet in relation to the sun.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

mathematically this cannot be a planet, its has to be a spaceship with capability of exerting force to propel itself through space, in order to stay in such an orbit around sun.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dre38w Registered Member

If it's a spaceship of sorts then it's been traveling around this orbit path for basically hundreds of millions of years. (They are saying this even went back to the ages of the dinosaurs, and possibly before that, claiming it had some contribution to their extinction.) They are saying this thing is either a mini-constellation, a large comet, or a large asteroid. They dismiss it as a planet all together. I'm telling you I think these scientists are a little loopy some times.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

In terms of outer space threats I don't fear this 2012 madness. I fear the "it could happen in any point in time" threats. The ones they can't predict years and years before it happens. The random asteroids, meteors or comets finding their way in a collision course with Earth.