View Poll Results: Who has the most fun?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • Blondes

    6 40.00%
  • Brunettes

    2 13.33%
  • Red heads

    4 26.67%
  • Grey headed

    3 20.00%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 174

Thread: Do Blondes have more fun?

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Orleander View Post
    what? What is that something?
    It's pretty self-explanatory, Orleander. If you can't understand it that's your problem.

    So.. you are doing that then?

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Yep, it was on Comedy Central a while back.
    OMG!! Yep, now I remember. For me its one of those guy things, like the Three Stooges.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    It's pretty self-explanatory, Orleander. If you can't understand it that's your problem.
    LMFAO
    ok, if you say so

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Orleander View Post
    LMFAO
    ok, if you say so
    It's not my fault that you can't read

  5. #125
    My Aim Is True Cowboy's Avatar
    Posts
    3,677
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty_37 View Post
    Thanks......Another trashy blonde for the list!
    Dog The Bounty Hunter or his hot wife?

  6. #126
    Go to church? I am the church! Lori_7's Avatar
    Posts
    10,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Oh you brush your teeth to get sexual attention from men? LOL
    To the same degree that I color my hair for it I suppose.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Cowboy View Post
    Dog The Bounty Hunter or his hot wife?
    You think she is hot? What is she other then fake boobs, nails and hair?
    What you call hot, I call trash!







    I think she lost one of her fingernails.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori_7 View Post
    To the same degree that I color my hair for it I suppose.
    So you color your hair for you, and not to get attention from the guys?

  9. #129
    Ignorance killed the cat Randwolf's Avatar
    Posts
    3,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    So you color your hair for you, and not to get attention from the guys?
    Of course not, Enmos. She is quite the shy type, and would never think to try and attract guys...

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Randwolf View Post
    Of course not, Enmos. She is quite the shy type, and would never think to try and attract guys...
    Well, then she's lying..

  11. #131
    Ignorance killed the cat Randwolf's Avatar
    Posts
    3,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Well, then she's lying..
    No! Really?

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Randwolf View Post
    No! Really?
    You are saying that's she's lying then?
    What are your thoughts on it?

  13. #133
    Ignorance killed the cat Randwolf's Avatar
    Posts
    3,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Well, then she's lying..
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    You are saying that's she's lying then?
    What are your thoughts on it?
    That was cute, Enmos.

    I think she's just like all other chickies, you know the saying: "Lady in public, whore in bed"? Just like I like 'em!



    PS - this trait is a very good thing chickies, we love you...

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Randwolf View Post
    That was cute, Enmos.

    I think she's just like all other chickies, you know the saying: "Lady in public, whore in bed"? Just like I like 'em!

    PS - this trait is a very good thing chickies, we love you...
    No, I meant girls that can only have fun if they can draw attention to themselves from men.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lori_7 View Post
    i've conducted my own experiment over the years and i conclude that yes, blondes definitely have more fun. it's because they get more attention from men. and usually, that's fun.

  15. #135
    Ignorance killed the cat Randwolf's Avatar
    Posts
    3,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    No, I meant girls that can only have fun if they can draw attention to themselves from men.
    Yep, feeds the ego, ya know? Can't deny I like it when the girls attend to me...

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Randwolf View Post
    Yep, feeds the ego, ya know? Can't deny I like it when the girls attend to me...
    I'm not saying I don't like it
    But it is slutty though, right?

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    I'm not saying I don't like it
    But it is slutty though, right?
    that alone? no.

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by John99 View Post
    that alone? no.
    Ok, so what would you call it? Needy? It's more than just being needy..

  19. #139
    Ignorance killed the cat Randwolf's Avatar
    Posts
    3,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    I'm not saying I don't like it
    But it is slutty though, right?
    Well, as you pointed out, it's not that men don't like it. There is just that stereotype about "slutty" behavior.


    Kind of like that old joke:
    Hey, bud, is your wife good in bed?
    Hell Yeah, he says.
    First mate says "How do you think she got that way?

    Now, let's be careful here before we bring out the brigade on us...

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Ok, so what would you call it? Needy? It's more than just being needy..
    we all try to attract the opposite sex. no?

    admittedly, i no longer do this. what i used to do: wear my shirts unbuttoned all the way down, wear tight pants and put peroxide in my hair.

Similar Threads

  1. By Microzoft in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 02-19-14, 10:14 AM
    Replies: 2697
  2. By Roman in forum Human Science
    Last Post: 04-25-09, 09:47 PM
    Replies: 30
  3. By cosmictraveler in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 08-24-07, 06:01 PM
    Replies: 1
  4. By Braynstorm in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 03-03-07, 08:16 PM
    Replies: 26
  5. By TimeTraveler in forum Human Science
    Last Post: 10-18-06, 04:52 PM
    Replies: 10

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •