View Poll Results: Who has the most fun?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • Blondes

6 40.00%
  • Brunettes

2 13.33%
  • Red heads

4 26.67%
  • Grey headed

3 20.00%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Do Blondes have more fun?

Moderating your thoughts.. Enmos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orleander View Post
    Is this more to your liking Enmos? I swear, you get lamer every day.
    lol

well, I've decided to go with this

Instead of this. I find this too conventional and boring.

I just haven't decided if I want black or dark purple.

Anything looks good on a supermodel...

Could you have found any 2 pictures more opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    If you are purposely showing off any body part to have men in general drool over you because you like that sort of attention, then yes.
    So, if you're at the beach minding your own business in a one-piece, non-sexy bathing suit, and men swarm all over you, then it's your fault and you are a sl*t?

Yeah, isn't that interesting Sandy? If you dress to attract a man, you are a slut. Burqas for everyone!!!

Yeah, isn't that interesting Sandy? If you dress to attract a man, you are a slut. Burqas for everyone!!!
    Even if you DON'T dress to attract a man, if they drool all over you it is YOUR fault and YOU are the sl*t. What a crock.

And if you're a man and you look at a woman with an appreciative look, perhaps speak to her in an attempt to be charming, you are a pig, a creep, some sort of misogynist bastard who thinks of nothing but sex.

You poor ladies, the things you go through...

(yawn)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hamtastic View Post
    And if you're a man and you look at a woman with an appreciative look, perhaps speak to her in an attempt to be charming, you are a pig, a creep, some sort of misogynist bastard who thinks of nothing but sex.You poor ladies, the things you go through...(yawn)
    No, most women don't think like that. Only the bitter/angry shrews. I appreciate and love men.

And if you're a man and you look at a woman with an appreciative look, perhaps speak to her in an attempt to be charming, you are a pig, a creep, some sort of misogynist bastard who thinks of nothing but sex.

(yawn)
    You wouldn't get that reaction if you wore pants. Wearing underwear would have been nice as well, unless you are out to prove you are a blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    In the summer you can just put it in a ponytail or up. Same for swimming. When I'm doing laps I clip it up on my head. No problems. Ever.

I LOVE long hair on men. Like this guy. YUM!!

I see you one and I raise you one

focus focus....

Anyway........

WTF WRONG WITH RED HEADS!!!!?????

Quote Originally Posted by sniffy View Post
    ...WTF WRONG WITH RED HEADS!!!!?????
    agreed. I think they get noticed and remembered more than blondes. There are just so many women out there dying their hair blonde anymore.

LOL, its why I died my hair red.

game developer-in-training amark317's Avatar
    blondes are WAAAAAAAAAYYYY overrated.
    redheads ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by shorty_37 View Post
    I never get why brunettes dye their hair blond only to leave dark eyebrows and dark roots, it looks trashy totally hot.
    Fixed it.

trashy

Not trashy.

I think I'd rather have the trashy eyebrows. Is it trashy to wear mascara? I have blonde eyelashes and I darken them

Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    So, if you're at the beach minding your own business in a one-piece, non-sexy bathing suit, and men swarm all over you, then it's your fault and you are a sl*t?
    No. Do you have a comprehension problem, Sandy?

(yawn)

@Sandy: Why don't you go back and read my posts concerning this, instead of making things up.

@Sandy: Why don't you go back and read my posts concerning this, instead of making things up.
    Originally Posted by Enmos
    If you are purposely showing off any body part to have men in general drool over you because you like that sort of attention, then yes.

hey, its how I read it as well! If I wear a dress to show off my legs, I'm a slut. If I wear a low cut blouse to show off cleavage, I'm a slut. Right??

Quote Originally Posted by sniffy View Post
    I see you one and I raise you one...focus focus....
    Anyway........WTF WRONG WITH RED HEADS!!!!?????
    Nothing is wrong with red heads. I just don't like the crazy-@ss fake orange look. Natural red hair or red hair that looks natural is pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by amark317 View Post
    blondes are WAAAAAAAAAYYYY overrated.
    redheads ftw!
    Blondes are over-rated?
    trashy...I think I'd rather have the trashy eyebrows. Is it trashy to wear mascara? I have blonde eyelashes and I darken them
    Who says the first pic is trashy? I'm sure you look just fine whatever you are doing. Mascara is fine as long as you don't look like Tammy Fay.

No. Do you have a comprehension problem, Sandy?
    Sometimes.

And I think the trend is away from dying blonde and more into dying dark. I was at a wedding recently and SO many of the young women had their hair dyed dark brown/black. I see this at malls, sporting events, and church, too.

Go to church? I am the church! Lori_7's Avatar
    a body part like your hair????????

who said anything about drooling? if a guy approached me with drool that would not be fun.

you can't help what anyone in particular finds attractive, and i'm not necessarily talking about anything sexual here.

enmos, i'm beginning to become concerned about you. are you ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Acid Cowboy View Post
    Fixed it.
    I am talking bleach blonde with almost Black Eyebrows and an an inch of Black roots.

(I can't find a good picture) You think that looks hot?

I am not talking about the examples Orleander posted.
    Last edited by shorty_37; 09-24-09 at 10:44 AM.