View Poll Results: Who has the most fun?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • Blondes

    6 40.00%
  • Brunettes

    2 13.33%
  • Red heads

    4 26.67%
  • Grey headed

    3 20.00%
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 174

Thread: Do Blondes have more fun?

  1. #1

    Do Blondes have more fun?

    Have there been any scientific studies of this? Or is it an old wives tale?
    I'm an ash blond do I qualify?
    So do Blondes have more fun?
    Yes? Or No?

  2. #2
    Dye your hair blond and find out.

    I have no idea if they have more fun but I think men see blonds and brunettes differently. I think brunettes are taken more seriously and blonds are labeled airheads more often.....because they are

    I never get why brunettes dye their hair blond only to leave dark eyebrows and dark roots, it looks trashy.

  3. #3
    When I was a kid I was really blonde, I seem to recall that I had a happy childhood. I’m still ash blonde, which is okay because real natural blondes are too close to albinos.
    Personally I like women with brown eyes and dark hair, kind of opposites attracting at least superficial level.
    You said that men take Brunettes more seriously then Blondes. Then if that is so wouldn’t men feel less inhibited with a blonde and therefore engage in antics more conducive to frivolity? Thus causing said blonde to have more fun?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryMonster View Post
    Have there been any scientific studies of this? Or is it an old wives tale?
    I'm an ash blond do I qualify?
    So do Blondes have more fun?
    Yes? Or No?
    YES!!! I am living proof. I am a natural golden blonde and have had fun my entire life. I have a happy, healthy attitude and laugh at just about everything.
    I'm sure that is obvious by my personna here.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryMonster View Post
    Then if that is so wouldn’t men feel less inhibited with a blonde and therefore engage in antics more conducive to frivolity? Thus causing said blonde to have more fun?
    If they like that sort of thing. But I'm afraid the stereotype is just not true.
    Don't people in general enjoy being taken seriously?

  6. #6
    In the 9th (?) grade my hare was naturaly dark brown... but i bleached it blond an i had a lot of fun until the Principle at the school sent me home an said not to com bak until i got my dark hare bak... i put a dark rinse on it an went bak to school the nest day... but perty soom the rinse started warshin out an i was perty much blond agan... but aparently sinse it changed graduly i got by wit it

    PS
    I still remenber the wide-eyed look on my girlfrinds face when i showed up at her door wit blond hare... lol.!!!

  7. #7
    I've done just about every colour except black. I'm too pale
    I've found the most fun being a red head. I do want to die my hair like Drew Barrymore though. Reminds me of Deborah Harry, who I adore.

  8. #8
    Go to church? I am the church! Lori_7's Avatar
    Posts
    10,515
    i've conducted my own experiment over the years and i conclude that yes, blondes definitely have more fun. it's because they get more attention from men. and usually, that's fun.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Orleander View Post
    I do want to die my hair like Drew Barrymore though.
    Ugh!
    I just saw it for the first time a few days ago and it looks stupid.

  10. #10
    Go to church? I am the church! Lori_7's Avatar
    Posts
    10,515
    i did platinum blonde with black tips for my 40th birthday. i called it my mid-life crisis hairdo. it was cheaper than a muscle car. lol. i think there's a pic of it in the sci family album.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund View Post
    In the 9th (?) grade my hare was naturaly dark brown... but i bleached it blond an i had a lot of fun
    Wtf? Poor hare!

    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund View Post
    until the Principle at the school sent me home an said not to com bak until i got my dark hare bak...
    Hey wait a minute.. he didn't understand that it was the same hare?

    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund View Post
    i put a dark rinse on it an went bak to school the nest day...
    Again, that's animal abuse!
    What on Earth is Nest Day? Never heard of it..

    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund View Post
    but perty soom the rinse started warshin out an i was perty much blond agan... but aparently sinse it changed graduly i got by wit it
    You? You lost me there. Are you a hare?

    Quote Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund View Post
    PS
    I still remenber the wide-eyed look on my girlfrinds face when i showed up at her door wit blond hare... lol.!!!
    I can imagine lol

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori_7 View Post
    i've conducted my own experiment over the years and i conclude that yes, blondes definitely have more fun. it's because they get more attention from men. and usually, that's fun.
    If you're a slut.. lol

  13. #13
    Guten Morgen Enmos.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by John99 View Post
    Guten Morgen Enmos.
    Ach, es ist mein lieblings Deutscher! Guten Morgen, Johnny.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Ach, es ist mein lieblings Deutscher! Guten Morgen, Johnny.
    thanks.

  16. #16

  17. #17
    Penguinaciously duckalicious. Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Posts
    16,185
    No option for bald?

    Tch.

  18. #18
    The colour of the hair is not the only element for having fun .
    There sis more to fun than some hair..... .
    How can a frigid blond have much or any fun ?!!!..... .

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by John99 View Post
    Danke
    Bitte sehr.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by one_raven View Post
    Ugh!
    I just saw it for the first time a few days ago and it looks stupid.
    I agree, saw her a few nights ago on Leno. I think she can pull it off because she has that kinda quirky cuteness to her though.

    I doubt a 40 something yr old mother could pull it off and it would just look stupid and trashy.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. By Microzoft in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 02-19-14, 10:14 AM
    Replies: 2697
  2. By Roman in forum Human Science
    Last Post: 04-25-09, 09:47 PM
    Replies: 30
  3. By cosmictraveler in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 08-24-07, 06:01 PM
    Replies: 1
  4. By Braynstorm in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 03-03-07, 08:16 PM
    Replies: 26
  5. By TimeTraveler in forum Human Science
    Last Post: 10-18-06, 04:52 PM
    Replies: 10

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •