Looking for guest writers

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by wardawg, Aug 25, 2009.

1. wardawg Registered Member

Would you like to address your alternate ideas for how things work. Tired of seeing nothing but disparaging remarks about your thoughts. Open to constructive criticism when stating your ideas. Please visit www dot sciencedoubt dot com. You can contact the editor about the possibility of becoming a guest writer.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Fascinating site, although I think your frames are off. What kind of articles are you inviting on evolution?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

It's little wonder. Here's an excerpt from your site in an article explaining why we see one side of the moon:

"I believe that the heavy material has gathered together; but, the rotational speed of the Moon has been too slow to cause the tea leaf effect to take place. I think it is more likely that the heavy material has surrendered to the forces of centrifugal force and is clumped in mass on the interior wall of the proverbial Dark Side of the Moon. This added weight on that side would then cause the Moon to follow the limits of physical law as it pertains to centrifugal force. The far side of the Moon is weighted and therefore never shows itself to us. "

:facepalm:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Pfft. Sounds perfectly reasonable. Maybe the crust nearest us is made of a matter much less dense than rock.

Like cheese.

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Or, maybe high density foam. They use these type of rocks in movies.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Please don't be silly. How would they produce all that foam, let alone transport it to the moon? You pseudoscience types really piss me off.

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

It's made in a huge factory on the dark side.

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Impossible. The gravity would be too heavy there because of its heavier weight.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

No problem, everyone who lives on the dark side of the moon is only a few centimeters tall but several meters wide. Of course, the factory is huge and has only one floor.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Damn, you've got me there.

Well, turn on your flashlight tonight so I can walk up the beam to the moon and inspect the factory. I suppose I'll have to leap in the air like one does in an elevator just before crashing to avoid the effects of the vicious ubergravity, so I'll have to wear my spring-soled shoots. And no turning off the beam halfway so that I fall off the edge of the Earth. I wouldn't want to be eaten by the monsters there.