If Jesus was the author; are these lies?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Bishadi, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Bishadi Banned Banned

these are just quoted items from the bible;

since this is a religious section, seems that confering on items within to find truths and reality, without leaning on magic; just makes good sense.

does everyone on the forum agree?

see these below and address the questions; (for good conversations of course)

John 14: 15 `If ye love me, my commands keep,

16and I will ask the Father, and another Comforter He will give to you, that he may remain with you -- to the age;

17the Spirit of truth, whom the world is not able to receive, because it doth not behold him, nor know him, and ye know him, because he doth remain with you, and shall be in you.

Did Jesus realize he was not the last word?

Does it seem he conveyed some pretty decent basics within the wording and conversational usage of the day?

Does this verify the idea that he was not claiming any unnatural or being anyone special?

Matthew 16: 20 Then did he charge his disciples that they may say to no one that he is Jesus the Christ

but for some reason people have created 'religion' from a man who shared some pretty good wisdom

be responsible!

is any of the above a lie to ANYONE?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Israelite Registered Member

Well, I couldn't understand the questions you asked, could you ask them in another way?:shrug:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adstar Valued Senior Member

You interpretation of it is the lie.

Jesus is the Word of God. The one who He refers to as the Comforter coming after Him was the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit did not and does not give a message counter to that of Jesus but it was a Jesus said:

John 14
    26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Now The Father the Word and the Spirit are One. So the Holy Spirit is Jesus. Thats why Jesus said:

John 16
    13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

And you mischivous quoting of matthew16

Matthew 16: 20 Then did he charge his disciples that they may say to no one that he is Jesus the Christ

Matthew 16
    13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”
    14 So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”
    15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
    16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
    17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed[d] in heaven.”
    20 Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.

His directive to the disciples was not Him denying that He was Jesus the Messiah. It was Him telling the to keep it a secret. He Called Peter blessed for declaring this very thing.

How can anyone take anything you say with seriousness???

How can you even take yourself seriously???

Repent.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

thats understandable.

8. Bishadi Banned Banned

here try them in english

Did Jesus realize he was not the last word?

Does it seem he conveyed some pretty decent basics within the wording and conversational usage of the day?

Does this verify the idea that he was not claiming any unnatural or being anyone special?

can you understand the quote taken from the bible?

is there confusion on that line item of what JESUS CHARGED?

Kind of neat to just read and be honest about what it means.

9. Bishadi Banned Banned

i was letting HIS words (as the bible was quoted) do the talking.

Is that wrong?

ahhhhhhhhhhh... so your religion or belief, as taught by your teacher, makes the name jesus (hesus is what many use in mexico) be the 'word of god'

how is jesus the WORD of god?

I can create a word too. (gonapsyphilherpalaids) (an STD; be careful it may be from the devol)

and in rememberance, did Jesus charge?

Or NOT?

I would suggest, take the reminder and start thinking; if the 'returning' or 'holly spit' was really floating around; what would be the 'revealing' that was mentioned that should be looked for?

What is it that is coming to enable mankind to understand?

i like the stuff

can we all look at that a bit?

Seems like a HE; so a man will be doing the talking; will walk

not Jesus (coming back)

most don't know him, because truth is a weeeee toooooo much for many at this point.

but, he don't care about himself, he is doing what is right

and the cool part is that He does Love what 'good' is observed of jesus

because it was not jesus who did the corrupting of the doctrine

nope...

it seems you did

jesus corrected him with #20

perhaps go back and read from a clearer interpretation rather than the one ya got

He said 'another' is coming to do the work (messiah stuff). Did you forget that?

Sorry, we all sons of god (mankind) equally.

read Matt 21

notice how He compares himself to john (baptist) (a teacher)

i am sharing what is written; you can believe what you like

Perhaps look into the nicene creed and the council itself

then you might get an idea how jesus because a god

10. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

This implies that Jesus knew he was or thought he was the Christ and didn't want people to know.

So what is your point?

11. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

He doesn't "compare" himself to John the Baptist he merely explains who believed JB when he was a man of God, then goes on to say that these people are more eligible for Heaven then his current audience.

12. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Maybe if you interpret one or two psalms that way, but Jesus clearly didn't think so.

John 8

The Children of the Devil

42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? 47He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

13. Bishadi Banned Banned

How is it, that ONE minute HE tells the people NOT to consider him or tell any HE is Christ and BE the MESSIAH to mankind (that just about every religion on earth claims will come)?

Did that man 'clean up this taco stand'?

Nope!

Did HE free mankind from the corrupt?

Nope!

Did HE say (charge) his desciples NOT to call HIM the CHRIST?

YES!

And did he say ANOTHER will come, and finish the yob?

YES!

Both of our interpretations can be found and have merit but wht makes the most sense is to put both feet on the ground and look at reality; then go from there.

What state is the world in RIGHT NOW?

Is the primary item that all religions suggest would come and will occur is relevant to the UNDERSTANDING of LIFE?

Is it true that ONE day all mankind will UNDERSTAND and be capable of knowing 'life' while of choice?

Is the comprehension of life the single greatest achievement that can be given to any man, women and child?

My point is the interpretations can be rocked and rolled for either extreme but what makes the best sense to mankind equally:

a. observing the teachings and learning the 'good' (for life) (evolving)

b. maintaining the belief and letting the trust in others be the hand to hold

14. Bishadi Banned Banned

because JB taught words of truth as a 'good' teacher

as going to heaven was not about believing Jesus as being God

thanks for the 'clarification'

15. Bishadi Banned Banned

clearly?

funny!!!!

It seems to me, any who do not follow the rules are perfect children of #44

John 14;11 believe me, that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me; and if not, because of the works themselves, believe me.

then

22Judas saith to him, (not the Iscariot), `Sir, what hath come to pass, that to us thou are about to manifest thyself, and not to the world?'

23Jesus answered and said to him, `If any one may love me, my word he will keep, and my Father will love him, and unto him we will come, and abode with him we will make;

24he who is not loving me, my words doth not keep; and the word that ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.

25`These things I have spoken to you, remaining with you,

26and the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and remind you of all things that I said to you.

27`Peace I leave to you; my peace I give to you, not according as the world doth give do I give to you; let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid;

28ye heard that I said to you -- I go away, and I come unto you; if ye did love me, ye would have rejoiced that I said -- I go on to the Father, because my Father is greater than I.

29`And now I have said [it] to you before it come to pass, that when it may come to pass, ye may believe;

30I will no more talk much with you, for the ruler of this world doth come, and in me he hath nothing;

but who would know about our equality and combining of Love?

J 15: already ye are clean, because of the word that I have spoken to you;

4 remain in me, and I in you, as the branch is not able to bear fruit of itself, if it may not remain in the vine, so neither ye, if ye may not remain in me.

5`I am the vine, ye the branches; he who is remaining in me, and I in him, this one doth bear much fruit, because apart from me ye are not able to do anything;

6if any one may not remain in me, he was cast forth without as the branch, and was withered, and they gather them, and cast to fire, and they are burned;

to comprehend how the universe works makes that quite 'clear'

16. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Not very good shape, but it has been worse.

I think some religious texts were and still are handy to use as a yard stick to be a good soul in this life. But they are not needed, I think genetics and environment plays a more major role.

I think the term 'life' is relative to the individual. Life for a serial killer makes perfect sense to them, but not to me for example.

How would you describe 'life' as it should be?

A

This is still on topic, so please don't close.

17. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

I'm not 100% sure what JB taught to be honest, but he did predict one greater than he would appear if I remember correctly. Would need to search.

18. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

I didn't quite understand your response here.

19. Bishadi Banned Banned

never!

think gene: instinct

mind: knowledge

conscious: awareness of self

light (the energy upon mass is em)

to me, drilling down to atoms and energy is much better than from adam and eve.

reality is the same rules apply across the board

and are bound to the defining of mass and energy (light)

It is why i have this crazy idea"

If existence only operates ONE way, then the math is the 'name' to know!

20. Bishadi Banned Banned

kiind of like the same thing Jesus said

john 14:29

`And now I have said [it] to you before it come to pass, that when it may come to pass, ye may believe;

30I will no more talk much with you, for the ruler of this world doth come, and in me he hath nothing;

perhaps you forgot that part?

21. Bishadi Banned Banned

you claim that songs are where to maybe see that jesus himself KNEW we were all equal and ONE with GOD

psalms are OT's

did david sing about jesus? Nope!

i posted a few scripts to fix ya up

22. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

How do you concede that it is worse then times during the two world wars for example?

I mostly disagree. I think genes dictate more that mere instinct. If by mind you mean brain then some of this could well be genetic. Conscious I tend to agree with.

Ok, I like to drill down to atoms too

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Do you believe in the soul or spirit?

Are you suggesting that we are all just actors on stage being directed by an invisible force? Or are we fish swimming around freely in a big ocean?

23. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

It is understood in some Christian circles that the ruler of this world is not greater than Jesus, but is in fact Satan himself.