What are you guys' opinion about the importance of a father?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Question 1: Do you feel a father has the right to be respected in entiety?
    Question 2: Do you feel a father has the right to be harmed in any unjust way?
    Question 3: Do you feel a father as the right to express his authority over any who would disturb his chiden?
    Question 4: Do you feel that a father should be an important aspect about a man?

These are all very important issues which cross us in he modern world today. Thanks for your time.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jpappl Valued Senior Member

No
    No, odd question assuming he did nothing wrong why should he be harmed ?
    Disturb his children ? Be more specific
    No, but if he fathers a kid he should take care of the kid.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Question 1: Do you feel a father has the right to be respected in entiety?

Depends upon if he is a good father or not. Does he treat everyone with respect and shows compassion to all? Does he work at helping as much as possible with the family in every reespect? There's many things that could make him not worthy so as I say it depends.

Question 2: Do you feel a father has the right to be harmed in any unjust way?

No, just as anyone in his family doesn't either.

Question 3: Do you feel a father as the right to express his authority over any who would disturb his chiden?

Depends upon the situation. If the police were called in to stop him from hurting them , then he has no rights at all.

Question 4: Do you feel that a father should be an important aspect about a man?

No.

The most important thing is that he be helping, compasionate, caring and above all loving.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Also, you would notice I said disrub and meant harm So. Why would you think CT that mn has no riht to protect his children?

8. Dirty Dan And knowing is half the battle Registered Senior Member

I am a father of a 5 y.o precious little girl. I love her so much that I would die for her. I do what ever I can do as a husband and father to make sure my family is taken care. What kind of questions are these?

No..he should earn his respect.
    WTf is that suppose to mean? No one should be harmed in an unjust way.
    Yes..I would fuck someone up if someone if they hurt my daughter intentially.
    No b/c not all men are made to be fathers.

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Again it depends upon the situation. If a thief broke into your house and the father shot him, that would be just fine.

11. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Tnerb,

Based on your responses to Cosmic I wouldn't be calling anyone dumbnuts.

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

Does he have the right to be respected in entirety. REFER dirty person whoever you are to the issue that this is a topic about a nameless father.
    It means if a father is harm unjustly by a wife or something by failin to do what he desires to do his own way.
    This is a good question most noticably because I asked if someone would hurt their childrenthen do they have a right to get angry at them. I'm looking for BETTER answers.
    This is about a nameless father. And yes, many are destined for fatherhoodand to saysuch a thing deservesyour right at worthlessnes.

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

Cosmics comments were dumbnuts you dumbnut.

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

Doubtful. I'd guess one would say that we are refering to a nameless and good father, a father without the father considering theivery. Alas, such a father is usually not going to be worried about theivery wuldn't you think.

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

Good and important questions to me and not many else apparent at this moment. I am simply a wondering traveler visiting many far away lands who wonders about good fathers and lives. I have one myself. Alreadyl.

16. jpappl Valued Senior Member

No they weren't, it's the way your questions are phrased.

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

Is that my problem? Probably. Tell me something new god dmn man, the questions were raisd from a strictly judgemenal level about the quality of this forums members.

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

Also: saying someone is not fit to be a good father is a very evil thing to say. Completely

19. Dirty Dan And knowing is half the battle Registered Senior Member

Tnerb...have you taken your meds today?

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

The only medication I've ever taken which gave me absolute and entire control of my hitherto life has been an axiety medication albeit the anti depressive med was useful also

So I raise health questions often.

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I never felt the need for a dad and didn't miss him. When he was in my life, he was just doing a walk through.
    My daughter will be devastated if anything happens to her dad. It doesn't make me wish I could have had that kind of relationship though. It just makes me proud of my husband.

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

What the hell am I supposed to do - do you have any suggestion

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

do about what?