(split) Cryogenically freezing Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by DwayneD.L.Rabon, Jul 3, 2009.

1. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well , Here is a picture of Lenins tomb, it appears that Lenin can be viewd in his preservation Chamber, The event that Lenin has been preserved this long gives a Testiment to howwell the body can be taken care of even after Death.
    It appears that the Platform for success preserving the Human body, is greater than what some may suspect, wheither Preseved in a Oil, A specialized Hydrocarbon or Cryogenically Frozen.
    There may hav been difficulties in the past say 50 to 100 years ago, but those presevered recently and in the not so far past have a very good chance, more than a chance given the proven preformance in trial on animals.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It is actually not that Exspensive: And in Michael Jacksons Case this would be great Publicity and a good way for Cryogenic Facilities to Advertise.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well,
    Michael Jacksons Body may be Viewed at Staples Center, but what about the care and maintence of the body after the viewing ceremony.
    When we live in a time when humans could be cared for better given our technology, and estimated rate of future technology it seems odd that we do not use are advancements to take care of humans.
    For example why continue to place the dead in the ground or cremate them when they could be stored at a facility and later restored to life. Certaintly the Laws of goverment, and former tradition have not kept pace with technology regarding the care of the dead. This becomes so prominetly clear when we consdier the undeniable fact that cryogenics is a state of condition for the future of the human race in its survial. Mainly because Humans are predetemined to have to travel space to survive, of which space has great distances from habital place to habital place at which humans can live and reside, The enviromental condition of space is a cryogenic enviroment, and a exstremely large one. There is no way humans can bypass the use of cryogenic technology as it must be a social way of life for success in traveling space and establisheing the human race and its continuation. Some people fail to understand that Earth will not continuely harbor human life with out humans making adjustments.
    Burying the dead and cremating the dead are no longer fashionable or moral in the operation of goverment or society, but may be a choice of the individual. in other words the goverment needs to Change it order in the treatment of the dead and formerly dead, and leave random request of cremation and burial to the individual.

Cryogenics is for sure the technology to be used by Astronauts or people traveling space and all medical officers must have manditory training in cryogenics if working in space. On earth there my eventually several different ways of restoroing the the human body after a fatality, for example some may be put in statis or a coma state where the body is kept alive, and then regrown with substances such as steroids, Nutrient Solution ect... that greatly increase growth and cell dupication. So in end there are several means by which restration can be undertaken, most likly all of them will be used to restore Astronauts when they travel space, mainly because the loss of a comrade in space cause difficulty to the entrie crew exspecailly when that crew member has specialized training, if damaged in a accident, that crew member will have to be cryogenically frozen and restored to do such things as operate a vehicale or to under take a difficult task, so the success rate must be high.

Still yet some will Drag there feet on this issue saying that it is not possible,ect... which like saying that the future of the human race is inpossible. Really we do not need these types slowing us down as many issues already face the human race.
    Revialtaization of the human body is possible and has been possible for 100's of years: We Know that a certain number of people have this experince even without cryogenic treatment. In the past people have been buryied, declared dead by medcial professionals only to later wake up in the morg.. or in the grave site where they had to dig there way out of the grave. this occurs because the liver in the human body and the white blood cells were able to repair the body and to remove the toxic materials that caused the death. in most cases where this is seen the formerly dead person dies again several weeks later mainly because there is no cure for the diease that killed them the first time. never the less some have continued to live.
    This is not all for examples Still born infants have come to life hours after being declared dead.

Clearly the body is still alive even after a person is declared dead, the cells of the bodie continue to operate and grow.

Sperm cells are revived from cryogenic freeze, and animals that have been revived have a current life time opereation after reanimation of about 15 minutes. Why some may ask... Well mainly Because of palapation cycle and lipid oscilallition.
    So yes there are some problems in cryogenics, but you can bet they will be worked out with new technology.

I would like to See the goverments build a facility that is designed fro the presevation and restoration of humans, Perhaps a facility the size of a skyscraper. Why sould people pay taxes to a lazy shepard of the people, exspecailly so when it so cheap to have them preserved, cared for.

Yes i would like to see Miachel Jackson Cryogenically frozen or otherwised presevered since he died under such conditions, this way he could be restored in the future. I Hear that he was a genius, and well i think that also the world needs to keep as much genius running as possible, losing a genius is no small thing for any community. (people just take Genius for Granite).

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Balerion Banned Banned

Walter, we don't even know if we'll ever be able to "wake" a person from a cryogenic freeze.

Also, while it is sad, people need to die. It's the natural order of things.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

So your "cryogenically frozen" would mean that he'd be stone cold?
    Or you think he was rock star?

8. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, Jdawg

If you read a little bit more of what i wrote, you will see that animals have been woke from a cryogenic freeze.

But you do not have to be Cryogenically frozen, there are other ways of presevering the human body in statis. chooseing the best way to be preserved, that which produces the best success rate in revitalization of the body in the future.

Why because in the future regardless of how you are preserved you can be rewaken.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

If we freeze a human brain right after dying, then the neural network structure is intact, at least while frozen, we destructively scan that with a high power electron microscope and simulate in a future ultra-computer and BAM, your alive again, sort of, closes thing to being alive again as well a becoming immortal and free from physical form while still being able to interact with this reality (as opposed to a theological spirit or ghost). Unfortunately its to expensive to free everyone, even their heads, at this time, but if I ever earn enough I'll get frozen, its better then the guaranteed chance of never being alive again with conventional burial techniques.

10. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

That statement is nothing more than supposition.

11. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well Oil
    Stone rock hard Frozen most likely would not be the best, due to the formation of ice crystals (shares).

Example, Lenin is kept at a specific temptiure.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Dyslexia, apathy or laziness?

Ooh, miss the point much?

Er, what's left of Lenin is kept at a specific temperature.
    Chances are that most of what's in the tomb is wax replacements for the bits that rotted away.

13. Carcano Valued Senior Member

All the individual cells rupture from the expansion of water while freezing.

14. tuberculatious Banned Banned

what kind of scanner would you need for this scanning thing. Would that be available in your local electrionics store?

15. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

They've probably got one at Staples.

16. tuberculatious Banned Banned

expensive? affordable on an accountant's budget?

17. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

kinda getting into the para forums on this subject and i am quite surprised DwayneD.L.Rabon posts rattling on and on about cryogenics have not been moved to another forum or removed from the thread.

i suspect given the nature of some of the mods if i was to start discussing the concepts of out of body experiences and how that translates to the concept of what you propose i would no doubt find myself with another warning.

nothing worse than inconsistency in quality control when it comes to subject matter.

ElectricFetus i think you will find a large collection of people who will testify to out of body experiences which would tend to negate what you propose because of the basic premise of the soul being no longer present.
    IF you refer to a somewhat anamatronic type of human embodiment then i think there is possible hope, however there would be no personality.

18. tuberculatious Banned Banned

what are you saying? that we can't scan human brains and clone them?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

did you say something about michael jackson ?
    :spank:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  20. tuberculatious Banned Banned

yes. they said they could scan MJs brain.

21. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

scan it with what ?

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Duh! A scanner of course..

23. tuberculatious Banned Banned

How should I know what kind of scanner? That's why I asked with what kind of scanner you could scan a brain.