Dream = Reality.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Thoreau, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Ok, so I had a dream that I was riding my motorcycle and my brakes went out and I could not stop. Well, after I woke up and was getting ready to go to work, I walked out to the garage to get on my bike. Of course remembering my dream, I chose to check my brake pads. Surely enough they were REALLY low, so much to the point that they didn't even surpass the width of a penny. Judging by the distance to and from work and by the remaining pad material, it was very likely that I could have easily ran out of padding today.

(I ended up taking my car).

WeIrD

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You have both front and rear brakes, the front always wear out first but the back should still be OK , enough that you stop if your front brakes fail.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Yes, I know. Both were VERY low.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You had probably already noticed it 'subconsciously'.

8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Did you check your car brakes.
    You could have been destined to die in a car crash

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Donovan Registered Member

Wow, that is really neat. I have not exactly had any dreams like this but the last weird dream I had was about a day or so ago. I believe it was a Lucid Dream because I have been studying and learning how to use my mind and access certain areas of my mind whenever I want to. I was sleeping and noticed I woke up. I took advantage of this right away and didn't move a muscle I notice I was feeling all tingly and numb then at that point im not sure if I fell asleep or if I was at the sleep paralysis stage.. Oh well better luck next time right? Glad to hear your ok by the way.