Woo-Woo Contest?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by PieAreSquared, Jul 1, 2009.

1. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

Is there one going on?

Something I'm unaware of?

It sure seems like someone is out for the Number 1 slot.

Once it's said " I'm Spiritual .. not Religious".... anything goes

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Balerion Banned Banned

When you hang out in the Religion form, this is what happens.

Actually, you should feel lucky. Lori's insane ramblings are nothing compared to some of the stuff I've seen on here in the past. Recent past, as well. Don't you remember Sandy? CheskiChips? Baron Freakin' Max? Those folks were the genuine article.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

Jdawg.. it's not just here .

It seems to be everywhere.

Is it some kind of warm up time for 12-21-12

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

How about Pronatalist and OilIsMastery ? Talk about woo woo..

8. Balerion Banned Banned

Oh, I forgot about Oil! Wowza.

Also, let us not forget the one-man sock puppet-fest that was Norval...

9. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

10. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

3:30-5:00pm Lecture in Library : Ronnie McMullen – “Is There Anything Spiritual to the UFO Agenda?”

11. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

9:30-11am Lecture in Video Room : Stanton Friedman – “The UFO Why Questions”

one of my favorite woo woo... candidate for #1

12. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

We have mild woo here. Check this thread out...read just a few of the posts by Bruce Voigt. (warning..be sure to wear a level 5 biohazard suit when reading..or you will be exposed to toxic levels of woo.)

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=145048

His posts start around post #25. We're talking lifetime achievement award for woo.

13. Bishadi Banned Banned

gotta love it, eh?

122112.... is that binary code from some antiquated belief?

maybe its the aztez rendition of the 'yin and yang' transition? (mass to energy and back; the process)????

reality is, to find that all over the world the people are waking up

truth 'rules' and will win

not beliefs, not the powers at be, not the goofs with magic wands

'we the people' (mankind) are getting ready for a fireworks show.

buy popcorn and lots of suntan lotion!

p/s.... when you come across some quack that suggests each discipline of the sciences, religions and theologies can be combined; perhaps ask a question or a few (perhaps try and figure it out, or simply make a fool of em; can go either way and what fun, each can have doing it)

i will bet, he be the prick this whole taco stand had written about (in them theologies)!

funny part is, by now, be certain, he knows it!

an easy monkey to find just by watching the trail;

i think the statement that keeps coming up is;

If existence only operates ONE way: then the math is the 'name' to know.

(If existence only operates ONE way) the philosophical approach

(then the math is the 'name' to know) science and religion; combined

the answer is; the name of the boss (mother nature) (the math defining the process)

then what is that other item that is just a catch-all make sense:

oh yea:

Is existence defining itself? (words are all within existence; created by mankind to define what it can experience) (words transcend time, as the comprehension continues to evolve)

and the other:

Life: abuses entropy! (basic common sense when observing 'evolution'; but just a bomb to the sciences; as it will 'seem like a reversal of nature')

what occurs by comprehending each of them line items, (and each who does), will be capable of understanding life; the ultimate quest of mankind.

basically, what the religions, sciences and philosophies have been trying to do since the beginning of time (within the evolution of knowledge)

i don't know about you, but to comprehend reality, to me, is far more important than any single pursuit any life could ever wish to find.

let me know if you all bump into the punk!

14. Balerion Banned Banned

Speaking of woo woo's...Hey, Bishadi! What be the hap, my brotha?

15. Bishadi Banned Banned

i am not sure sex is all about Love

and we in fore-play......... smooch!

16. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

you know what i think is woo woo? insecure, close-minded, egomaniacal people who are threatened by anyone who attests to different experiences, opinions, and beliefs than their own, and respond to their fear by dishing out hateful and degrading rhetoric. THAT is woo woo.

17. Balerion Banned Banned

And that's why we're including you on the list, Lori. All you've done since anyone even raised an eyebrow in doubt to your experience is lash out with personal insutls. Go back and read the threads. You've been hostile to anyone who doubts you.

18. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

Strange, for a "woo woo" I bet you couldn't successfully counter one claim he's made.

19. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Didn't they call Galileo a woo woo or the equivalent at the time ?

He was one of many so before stones are thrown maybe we should consider what our own houses are made of.

20. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

I kind of like him. Maybe I need to get on down to Roswell for the ufo festival. Maybe I can kiss his ring

21. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

Point is, he's NOT a woo woo. Not in the least. He is without question one of the most credible and scientifically discerning Ufologists currently active.

This isn't about worship or being a fanboy, it's about reality. The man's no woo woo.

22. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Didn't he work on the bomb ?

23. Bishadi Banned Banned

this 'woo woo' stuff is fun and even the idea of the UFO foo foo

in the real world, how many have really seen an object not from this earth, controlled by a life, not of this earth? (martian stuff)

any tangible evidence? Roswell is outside of a testing facility; not even a credible location. (most everything they do is supposed to be 'unidentified'....dahhhhhhhh)

Then on this earth, how many other locations of evidence? Eg.... how many billions of years has this earth been here? (show me a landing, ship, evidence)

IN the old writings, how many entries of 'other world' visitors?

In conscious experience, whether mystical, magical, perceived or even to you, real; how many see this things, martians, ships?

Rock formations made by humans, to be seen from space (aerial) is not talking to 'utter' planets or martians; them ideas are interpretations. (maybe they saw the stars as 'utter' people doing the same thing)

My point is unless there is credible evidence, without 'woo woo' acceptance, don't you think it is fair to leave the UFo foo foo's to speculation and the movies?

I have been all thru Roswell, and the streets full of kiddie-land play grounds but as people, can any of you say YOU experienced a martian?

p/s ..... Lori dear, i knew once you jumped up and began saying you 'talked to god'......... that not much was going to change what you have running thru your head. Enjoy the ride but perhaps quit sharing it, you shot yourself in the foot.