Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 164

Thread: Woo-Woo Contest?

  1. #41
    Heute der Enteteich... Oli's Avatar
    Posts
    11,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishadi View Post
    meaning if he is so credible, then he should be able to provide evidence; himself.
    How "interesting" that you should espouse that viewpoint.
    Do as I say not as I do, perhaps?
    Last edited by Oli; 07-01-09 at 07:33 PM.

  2. #42
    Valued Senior Member jpappl's Avatar
    Posts
    2,985
    Quote Originally Posted by PieAreSquared View Post
    yeah... Freidman is down at Roswell for his peer reviews of the papers he's putting out

    here's the review board....

    http://www.ufofestivalroswell.com/uf...llery/trio.jpg
    Yep, there are a lot of freaks in the world.

  3. #43
    Valued Senior Member jpappl's Avatar
    Posts
    2,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    Not forgetting that there have been far more who have advocated crazy ideas that eventually turned out to be incorrect.
    100% agreed.

    Lots of snake oil salesmen and a sucker born every minute to buy what their selling.

  4. #44
    Woo is resistant to reason PieAreSquared's Avatar
    Posts
    2,145
    He became interested in Bible Prophecy after he had a headon collision with Jesus Christ in 1988

    Jesus drives a Chevy Nova Btw... wouldn't be caught dead in a Ford

    http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0109/a...s-stopped.html


    yeah.. they're not woowoos... just free thinkers

  5. #45
    Valued Senior Member jpappl's Avatar
    Posts
    2,985
    Quote Originally Posted by PieAreSquared View Post
    He became interested in Bible Prophecy after he had a headon collision with Jesus Christ in 1988

    Jesus drives a Chevy Nova Btw... wouldn't be caught dead in a Ford

    http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0109/a...s-stopped.html


    yeah.. they're not woowoos... just free thinkers
    Thats not Stanton Friedman, that's a guy name Stephen Yulish.

    But maybe this is just another candidate you are presenting.

  6. #46

  7. #47
    Woo is resistant to reason PieAreSquared's Avatar
    Posts
    2,145
    Quote Originally Posted by jpappl View Post
    Thats not Stanton Friedman, that's a guy name Stephen Yulish.

    But maybe this is just another candidate you are presenting.

    you caught that one pretty quick ;0


    it's just another example of the crowd Freidman runs with.

    Roswell isn't far .. I really should go sometime.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEvJIE8_c3w

  8. #48

  9. #49
    Heute der Enteteich... Oli's Avatar
    Posts
    11,890
    And another appropriate candidate enters the woo woo thread.

  10. #50
    Woo is resistant to reason PieAreSquared's Avatar
    Posts
    2,145
    surprised you not down in Roswell Dragon... you might be able to fit in... probably even get a date ... one you don't have to blow up first

  11. #51
    Valued Senior Member jpappl's Avatar
    Posts
    2,985
    Quote Originally Posted by draqon View Post
    Yea there are plenty in the entertainment crowd that would apply.

    I would let that guy watch my pet fish.

  12. #52
    Valued Senior Member jpappl's Avatar
    Posts
    2,985
    Pie,

    it's just another example of the crowd Freidman runs with.
    So your saying that this guy and Stanton are friends or acquantices ?

    If not, it's like saying that David Duke and John McCain are the same.

  13. #53
    Woo is resistant to reason PieAreSquared's Avatar
    Posts
    2,145
    Who's John McCain

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by PieAreSquared View Post
    Who's John McCain
    Where is Chaney's ...di...errr...genitals shot accidently over at operation FREEDOM in Halliburtion Mansion Iraq

    http://jerseychaser.com/blog/wp-cont...ney-heater.jpg

  15. #55
    Woo is resistant to reason PieAreSquared's Avatar
    Posts
    2,145
    No what I'm saying is Freidman and his cronies runs in tight circle... sort of a woo woo cult.

    why... because no real scientific fellowship would have nothing to do with them.

    You also have your "Jesus was a alien" camp. No Mainstream Church will have nothing to do with them either... Just like no one wants anything to do with Fred Phelps.
    Is Phelps and Duke a fair enough comparison

  16. #56
    Woo is resistant to reason PieAreSquared's Avatar
    Posts
    2,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    And another appropriate candidate enters the woo woo thread.

    Do you say Bingo over there?..... well..Bingo

  17. #57
    Valued Senior Member jpappl's Avatar
    Posts
    2,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    I read your response to his column and don't disagree at all.

    As you stated, both sides are guilty in leaving out pertinent information to make their side sound more plausible. Which is just disengenious. And he does that.

    Those that do that lose credibility with me. In his case the fact that he is peddling books and speeches makes me question his motives and that is another problem.

  18. #58
    Valued Senior Member jpappl's Avatar
    Posts
    2,985
    Is Phelps and Duke a fair enough comparison
    Isn't Phelps the one who claimed our soldiers died because of gays in the US ?

  19. #59
    Valued Senior Member jpappl's Avatar
    Posts
    2,985
    Who would you rather spend the night in a tent with.

    Fred Phelps and David Duke or

    Stanton Friedman and Stephen Yulish

  20. #60
    Woo is resistant to reason PieAreSquared's Avatar
    Posts
    2,145
    Who would you rather spend the night in a tent with.

    Fred Phelps and David Duke or

    Stanton Friedman and Stephen Yulish


    it's dark in a tent right?


    http://www.roswellufofestival.com/ufofestival111.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. By Tnerb in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 01-27-09, 09:43 PM
    Replies: 3
  2. By joepistole in forum Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology
    Last Post: 11-26-08, 09:44 AM
    Replies: 46
  3. By darksidZz in forum About the Members
    Last Post: 01-24-08, 01:27 PM
    Replies: 105
  4. By blobrana in forum Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology
    Last Post: 01-15-08, 11:23 AM
    Replies: 0
  5. By Formula1000 in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 10-11-07, 07:00 PM
    Replies: 5

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •