Thoughts; organic life is gross

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Norsefire, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

If you ever just stop to think about it, being human, being organic......is so filthy. So....imperfect.

There are positives to being human; for instance, we are lucky to be human, as we are able to experience such a wide range of emotions; we are able to think ;we are able to build, and discover, and delight; and we are able to love. The mind of the human is wonderful, and through this our arts arise, that give us voice, and that give us power and a means to express ourselves.

However the body......the human species is a cancer. A virus. And the body is so imperfect. We are walking meatbags. Being human is being imperfect. And why would we want anything less than perfection? Being human in our human bodies hinders us; and it is actually quite disgusting.

I mean, have you ever stopped to think about it? For instance, birth. Births.......ideally in the future they will be a thing of the past. Live births are so.....disgusting. The very concept........a cancer growing from you. And eating......consuming the waste, consuming the cancer of other organic life to feed your own.

The future is in technology; in our ability to perfect ourselves, to create a perfect world; we will eliminate disease and degeneration, eliminate death, eliminate sadness and pain and anger, and live in a constant state of ecstasy that we never grow bored of. And we will go 'round the universe, our universe, our reality, discovering new things and growing.

Ideally, of course. And ideally, hopefully we can replace our imperfect, disgusting organic bodies with synthetic replacements that are to our liking, that empower us, that give us true and absolute perfection.

Imagine, the future:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Well what do you suggest? I think many people would love to have a perfect body, a healthy body, a strong and able body but none of us want to look like the android in the picture

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If you've ever seen a woman giving birth and crapping at the same time, you'd see how perfect the analogy is.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lightgigantic Banned Banned

On the contrary, I doubt whether humans will ever have the intellectual capacity to avoid catastrophe or live within their means.
    (no matter if they look like a shiny food processor with luminous hands)

8. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

That seems to be the directon we are tryin to head in... an we coud be wit-in 300 years of perty much acheivin it AN "knowin-it-all"... or it mite becom mor obvous than ever that we still ant even scratched the surface as far as knowin-it-all.???
    :shrug:

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Ever see a perfect computer? Because I haven't. Any complex system will likely have a degree of imperfection.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Imagine you having sex with a hard cold metal machine, of wait. Sex is organic. No more sex.

11. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

That's it. I'm out. I could live without the eating and shitting part which would take care of the having to go to the gym, but no sex, no thanks.

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I know. Living a life as many of the celibate men here do...no freakin way!
    I find the whole robot thing completely boring and predictable. I suppose some people feel its safer. :shrug:

13. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I suspect that future "orgasms" will be much superior.!!!

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

how will they be superior? How is a smart toaster superior to the love I have for my family?

15. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

I think the fact human experience is imperfect brings its own sort of beauty to the table.

16. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

How bout a sinsaton of constent orgasm.???

I suspect that good thangs such as the sinsaton of "love" will be improved upon.!!!

17. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Unless you or somone you care about is esperiencin imperfect thangs such as mental illness... starvaton... rape... disease... ect.!!!

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Its masturbation using a machine.
    yippe skippy. not

19. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

I think that's an unfortunate part of being human, but the horrible things that have happened to me haven't taken away from the positives.

20. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Originally Posted by takandjive
    I think the fact human experience is imperfect brings its own sort of beauty to the table.

So... because youv'e been fortunate enuff to be able to overcom horrible thangs... do you thank everone shud be able to.???

Lots of people have alredy been masterbatin wit machines an woudnt dare give up Mr. Buzz Buzz... an how bout if the machine was a perfect duplicate of a hot-human who floated you'r boat... woud you "masteerbate" wit it.???

21. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Very true, however the difference is in potential: if we are able to re create and shape ourselves in our own liking, then we are able to perfect ourselves as we see fit. And we are able, at least, to break free of the disgusting vessels we inhabit now

Oh, there'll be sex and pleasure a million times more powerful; remember, it will be in our power to create pure paradise. We can engineer our minds to feel an orgasm a billion time more powerful than you could feel now, and make it last.

The possibilities are near endless. We must first break free from the organic limiations and transcend humanity.

22. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

I don't think anyone should have to, and I wouldn't wish the worst of what's happened on my worst enemy.

I think everyone should try to overcome, and I think if I can overcome some things, anyone can.

23. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

And we all can, and won't even have to, in the future with technology, after we make ourselves perfect.

The first step toward paradise is throwing off the old codes and the old bones that hinder us.