A man pays neighbor to have sex with his wife.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by chris4355, Jun 11, 2009.

1. chris4355 Registered Senior Member

This story made me burst in laughter. He got payed for trying to get her pregnant, for 6 months. Fully aware of the fact that he was sterile. :roflmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkebpjGNrbE&NR=1

"A Man Paid to Impregnate a Neighbor's Wife But Failed After Six Months of Trying

by gaby7, Mar 29, 2009
    Some couples can go the extra mile to get a baby. This German case was very intriguing.

In my City a court must decide on a case of honorable intention in a situation where a man hired his energetic looking neighbor to get his wife pregnant when it dawned on him that he was sterile and would never make his wife pregnant no matter how hard he tried. His was a desperate move to deal with a truly desperate situation.

They had been married for over 4 years and the baby was not coming. In most societies, marriage is always expected to result to a pregnancy, unless it is a gay marriage. After all, many people understand that pregnancy will almost come to pass, once a normal man and a normal woman have sex. If in four years the baby is not forthcoming, then the first person to take the blame is usually the woman and most sterile men tend to hide behind this blame game.

In this particular, case, the man visited a fertility center and was told his semen had completely no trace of sperm cells and therefore, he would never make a woman pregnant.

It was from his point that he conjured up a wonderful idea which he shared with his wife that he hires his neighbor to do the job because, this man already had two kids who looked just like him. The wife of this neighbor protested badly to the idea, but when she was told that about $3000 would be the fee for the job, she yielded and gave her full consent to the deal.

For 4 nights a week, the lucky neighbor would walk up to the bedroom of this man and in truly charged sexual spirit, treat his client to the real value for the money used to hire him. This went on for 6 good months but there was no change in the situation of the woman. She seemed to enjoy the sex, but there were no signs of any pregnancy. Infact he had 72 attempts to make this woman pregnant in vain.

When the woman realized that the neighbor was not delivering the goods, she registered a complain to her husband who demanded that the hired neighbor carries out a medical test which he obliged. The Doctor’s announcement that the hired neighbor was also sterile shocked everyone except his own wife who was forced to confess that her husband was not the real father of his or her two children!!

Now the two neighbors are locked up in court battle, the other suing his neighbor for breach of contract and demanding the refund of his service fee. The hired man mean while is on the defensive, saying, when he accepted the job, he did not guarantee conception and so, he is not obliged to refund the money. It really looks to be a difficult case for the judges, but I hope, they make a fair ruling."

http://www.gomestic.com/Family/A-Ma...-But-Failed-After-Six-Months-of-Trying.619743

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How do you get this:

From this?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yea, I was thinking the same thing.

By the way, what a bunch of morons..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ironic really, that the "lucky" guy who gets to bang the neighbors wife to get her pregnant finds out his wife has already had that bright idea all by herself.

8. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

I understand HBO is seeking the movie rights

9. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

This is why I come to sciforums. When I'm feeling insane.

10. Xylene Valued Senior Member

So the wife of the neighbour has to confess that she slept with other guys to get pregnant--perhaps that's the real reason why she was so tetchy when she heard about the deal (apart from the obvious jealousy) knowing that if her sterile partner had sex with the neighbour's wife and she failed to produce a child, there would trouble on the home front. Because if it turned out that he was sterile, where did her two kids come from--certainly not him. Oh dear, confession time...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

always makes me wonder how many of my ancestors are products of affairs. Years ago before DNA testing, how would you know?

12. jpappl Valued Senior Member

They must have been desperate for money. She took the risk for $ 3000. I guess everyone has a price.

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Maybe she didn't know they weren't his. If there was no timing gap, the odds were 50/50.
    As soon as she found out he was sterile it was "uh-oh, busted"

14. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Yes, I thought about that, but it says she knew they were not his. Not sure how she knew.

Maybe she was withholding sex from the husband while she was doing the other guy and after she found out she was pregnant had sex with the husband a couple of times to cover her tracks. LOL.

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

or maybe the kids are black and he is really stupid.

16. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i wonder if she will take 50% of the fee (assuming the judge rules in the guys favor) when he divorces her

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

well, she's gonna try and get what she can while she can. I don't see her getting much in child support

18. superstring01 Moderator

Wish somebody would pay me to have sex.

~String

19. jpappl Valued Senior Member

:jawdrop::roflmao:

No, because she would have left him and never came back !

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If he had gotten the woman pregnant, and the couple later divorced, who then has to pay child support? The husband or the biological father?

21. superstring01 Moderator

In many parts of the USA it would be the father who acted in loco parentis. In this case, the guy NOT the father who accepted responsibilty may end up paying. And why not? Does he love his kids any less? My "dad" wasn't my real father (though he was given a choice and adopted me at a young age), but we never understood why it mattered until much older (we were the ultimate blended family: I have one step brother, two sisters from my adopted father's first marriage, one biological half sister from my mother's marriage to my father [though legally my whole sister] and one "whole" brother from my mother's first marriage to my bio-pater).

~String