The origin of gravitation zheng sheng ming

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by zhengshengming, May 30, 2009.

1. zhengshengming Registered Member

The origin of gravitation

zheng sheng ming

Abstract

In the natural world, people have discovered four kinds of forces: the electromagnetic force, the gravitation, the weak force, and the strong force.Although the gravitation has been discovered more than three hundred years, its mechanism of origin is unclear until today. While investigating the origin of gravitation, I discovered that the moving photons produce gravitation. This discovery reveals the origin of gravitation. Meanwhile my discovery indicated that light interference fringes are produced by the gravitation which is created by moving photons. In other words, my discovery demonstrated that light is a particle, but is not a wave-particle duality. Furthermore, application of this discovery to other moving particles appears a similar effect. All these show the origin of gravitation and reveal the essence of matter wave.Along this way,I also unify the gravitation and electromagnetic force
    Instruction
    Since Newton discovered universal gravitation1, people have been thinking that the origin of gravitation only relate to the gravitational mass, and defined the gravitational mass in the expression of the gravitational force, so they have not investigated other reasons. Although many people had investigated gravitation, because their thought had been confined in the concept of gravitational mass, and due to the essence of gravitational mass had not been revealed, thus they had not discovered the origin of gravitation. Like below examples: the Eötvös experiment2, Fischbach analysis3, Einstein general theory of relativity4. All these investigations did not clearly show us the origin of gravitation. While investigating origin of gravitation I discovered that moving photons produce gravitation. This discovery reveals the origin of gravitation. In the process of exploring essence of light, Newton initially agreed with the particle5 interpretation of light while Huygens6 supported the wave theory. Hence, these two doctrines had been disputed in Newton's time. In the beginning people accepted particle theory, but after Thomas Young's experiment7 and Augustin Jean Fresnel's experiment8, people accepted the wave theory. Wave theory was then accepted until Einstein9 proposed the quanta concept, which was later called photon10, and, even later, De Broglie11proposed the wave nature of matter. Subsequently, people began using particle-wave duality to explain all manner of microcosm phenomena. Thus, appear a contradiction: why one particle has two forms. To solve this paradoxical mystification, I have done some experiments and discovered that the moving photons produce gravitation. This gravitation produces wave phenomena.
    below show the key phenomenon of my experiment:
    Ⅰ.3. Experiment 3: The following experiment was done in order to test the universality of the above conclusion. The experimental devices are shown in picture a of figure 3. The light beam O is separated by a ring as shown in picture c of figure 3. Light beam O then became two new light beams P and O, as shown in picture d of figure 3. Along with light moving forward, the five parts of higher intensity in the light beam P as demonstrated above experiment have more attractive force have been obviously attracting light beam O to become a pentagon. See picture 1-14 of figure 3. Only the five points of corresponding higher intensity in light beam O, which have moved to link with light beam P, come into contact. Note: at first light beam P and light beam O does not contact at all. It is impossible that this contact action occur in the wave theory of light. This action is not an effect of wave. It is an effect of moving photons produces gravitation. Demonstrating this effect: the point in the light beam O, which corresponding to the highest intensity of light beam P, was first attracted to light beam P. (See picture of figure3)

Figure.3. Picture a shows the device of the experiment. Picture c show the ring site in light beam O, and pictures 1-42 are photographs showing that the form. of light beam O has been changed from a circle to a pentagon by gravitation which moving photons producing in the moving forward light beam.
    In order to decide this phenomenon was produced by gravitation, I performed further experiment 4. The device of the experiment is shown in picture a of figure 4. Picture d in figure 4 shows that other light beams do not move forward and that only light beam O is allowed to move forward; in this state light beam O has been keeping its circular shape. This phenomenon is shown in pictures 1-14 of figure 4. This demonstrates that if there was no other light beam, the light beam O would do not accept before gravitation.
    Figure.4. This experiment demonstrates that light beam O does not change its circular shape when there are no other light beams moving forward.

In this experiment it was discovered that the light beam O did not change its circular shape when there are no other light beams moving forward, which is in contrast with experiment 3.............

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. zhengshengming Registered Member

how to attach the image?!

how to attach the image?!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. zhengshengming Registered Member

I will post the next experiment!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. zhengshengming Registered Member

8. zhengshengming Registered Member

9. zhengshengming Registered Member

my this discovery has been published in my book!

my this discovery has been published in my book!
    Attached Images

10. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

World-Wide-Spammer

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Then there's your force of farce!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. zhengshengming Registered Member

I reality have completed this experiment!

I reality have completed this experiment! for more detail,please see search in the google use "the origin of gravitation"

13. zhengshengming Registered Member

14. zhengshengming Registered Member

15. zhengshengming Registered Member

I found that the attach the image do not show here!

I found that the attached the image do not show here, maybe someone is breaking here!

16. zhengshengming Registered Member

I reality have completed this experiment! because the attached image do not show here, so please see below website:
    for more detail see below website:
    http://blog.cctv.com/html/38/1053238-682205.html

17. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Congratulations zheng sheng ming. If you can present yourself well your work will be peer reviewed. If your work holds up well at peer review you will win a Nobel prize. A Nobel prize may not me much compared to the thrill of being allowed to participate in the unfolding of understanding.

I don't know what made you think Sciforums was worthy of being included in your celebrations.

18. zhengshengming Registered Member

I am very glad that receive your encourage

Dea Dr nirakar:
    I am very glad that receive your encourage! thank you very much!
    but the attached image do not show to other people, how I ought to do this?
    please you could instruction me for this!
    best wishes to you!

19. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Click "go advanced." Then click the fourth icon from the right on the lower row. It looks like gray mountains with yellow sky. After you have clicked this icon you will be asked you for your image's URL.

Your images that you linked to are attractive visually. Unfortunately I could not understand your experiment from your images and words.

Perhaps the problem is that my understanding of physics is weak. I do not think that was the problem. You should give more background information. What instruments did you use?

The translation into English may be very time consuming. If you finish putting everything into English that you can then my physics will probably be to weak to understand but there are other's here who might understand.

Even though some here might understand I don't know that any of us here can be of any use to you as far as what you need to do next to share your work.

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

zhengshengming:

Welcome to sciforums.

Please be aware that posting "Let us be friends" in many threads will be considered a form of spam. If you keep doing that, you will be permanently banned from sciforums.

Also be aware that sciforums is not a venue for advertising other web sites; doing that may also result in a ban.

This site is for intelligent discussion. Let's hope you can fit in.

21. zhengshengming Registered Member

I am very appreciation for nirakar's help and instruction

Dea Dr nirakar:
    I am very appreciation for yours help and instruction!
    thank you very much!
    Best wishes to you!

22. zhengshengming Registered Member

I also thank for James's remind

Dear Dr James R:
    Thank you for your remind!
    I will will according to your instruction to do, and fit in!
    Best wishes to you!

23. zhengshengming Registered Member

some one moved my this paper just now!