Draqon's ideology: Sciforums

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by draqon, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draqon Banned Banned

Sciforums Ideology

1. We must give our all in the struggle to unify the entire society with the revolutionary ideology of the Draqon.

2. We must honor the Draqon's comrade PlazmaInferno with all our loyalty.

3. We must make absolute the authority of the Draqon's comrade PlazmaInferno.

4. We must make the Draqon's comrade PlazmaInferno revolutionary ideology our faith and make his instructions our creed.

5. We must adhere strictly to the principle of unconditional obedience in carrying out the Draqon's comrade PlazmaInferno's instructions.

6. We must strengthen the entire partys ideology and willpower and revolutionary unity, centering on the Draqon's comrade PlazmaInferno.

7. We must learn from the Draqon's comrade PlazmaInferno and adopt the communist look, revolutionary work methods and people-oriented work style.

8. We must value the political life we were given by the Draqon's comrade PlazmaInferno, and loyally repay his great political trust and thoughtfulness with heightened political awareness and skill.

9. We must establish strong organizational regulations so that the entire party, nation and military move as one under the one and only leadership of the Draqon's comrade PlazmaInferno.

10.We must pass down the great achievement of the revolution by the Draqon's comrade PlazmaInferno from generation to generation, inheriting and completing it to the end.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Draqonian Sciforumers welcome!

Prepare to be morphed into laborers of Draqon's ideology

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

in case of the clueless this is North Korean adaptation of exact word for word governmental agenda of Juche ideology. =p

so no, I have not gone insane. chill.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Sounds Stalinist. as expected.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So sciforums is North Korea? Can we go to war with East Korea? Pretty please?

9. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Plazma is going to be so embarrassed. I wish someone could take his picture when he reads this.

10. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Man, that is 45 seconds (the time it took to look thru this thread) of my life that I will never get back. Thanks for wasting everyone's time draq. This thread was almost as asinine as DHs whinefest about scifes being banned.

11. chris4355 Registered Senior Member

And you just wasted another 30 seconds of my life reading and responding to your negative post.

12. draqon Banned Banned

dude that is 15 seconds of my life gone nowhere but into the dimmest nonbrightest most punctualistic corners of wherever it went...

gone

gone forever

gone forever are my 15 seconds...ohhh where are you the lost beloved 15 seconds I so much cared for....

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat - Closure and redirect

Mod Hat — Closure and redirect

Next time, open this thread outside my jurisdiction.

Better yet, next time, just skip it altogether.

This one's flushed to the Cesspool.

14. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

Me too.
    Good grief.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.