why are you in my dreams!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by laladopi, May 15, 2009.

1. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

OK, so this specific person keeps appearing in my dreams and we are always completely aware of each other in them. Its happened so many times, sometimes we hate each other sometimes we love each other and at other times he's just there and we are both just inhabiting the same dream. I don't understand it because like I'm like pretty damn sure we both don't like each other. The only time i think of him is if he was in my dream the night before. Does anyone know if there is a meaning to this or whether its just random.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

This is a little pathetic, chill, I'm just wondering what anyone thinks.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

He love you

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Probably something you ate

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Once you dream about something, it can be a feature in other dreams. The same thing happens to me sometimes, but I go to a specific place. It's not any place that I know in reality, but it seems to develop over time.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats interesting, I have dreams in which I am other people. Sometimes I die in my dreams. I can usually trace it back to something weird I ate.

10. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

I usually always have vivid dreams, and i know the foods and spices that make them insane. but like its just weird because i like feel him in my dream. its not just like another person. idn.

11. Xylene Valued Senior Member

Are they lucid dreams, i.e. do you have any sort of control over the course of the dream, to any degree, or is it just a succession of fractured images?

12. draqon Banned Banned

if he is a character of your dreams than you want him there in your dreams. Why are you against him appearing in your dreams, are you so afraid of something you cannot face it?

It is better to face a monster than run away from it.

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

Sometimes interestingly enough, I see people in my dreams as well you know? It's confusing

14. draqon Banned Banned

So do I.

So do we all, see people.

We don't want to be left alone, at least in a dream we harbor in mind.

15. Xylene Valued Senior Member

I see people in my dreams all the time; both living and dead, both real and unreal, sometimes as still pictures and sometimes as moving people with whom I can interact. Sometimes (rarely) I've had lucid dreams, but usually I have no control.

16. draqon Banned Banned

yes its like a movie. except in a dream I am either watching and than become the person I am dreaming of and than another person or 3rd perspective...there is no control at all...its like I am just floating amongst consciousnesses of all who I see in a dream. Only fear awakes control...

17. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

I have some objective in my dream.