Is Israel in the wrong?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by fedr808, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

You know the whole debate about Israel being the bad guy is implying the fact that the people that are fighting Israel are innocent, defenseless, and not wanting a war at all.

Those same people released a rap video (no joke) one of the lines being "Mortar by mortar, shell by shell, only going to stop when I send them to hell," "Mortar by mortar, shell by shell, only going to stop when I send them to hell,"

If someone is continuously shooting you, shelling you, and shooting rockets at you, and vow never to stop until every Israeli is dead. There can only be one solution and that is the utter extermination of one side of the conflict. And for some reason, people feel that Israel is in the wrong and while they are yelling at Israel more and more mortar shells continue to fall.

If you are fighting someone whom just wont stop attacking you, they are throwing rocks at you and you have a rifle, how is it wrong to shoot them when they refuse to stop no matter how many gifts, and food and help is given to them. Hell we gave them Gaza and the west bank but they did not stop.

Palestinian intentions are clear that they will refuse to stop attacking Israel until every single Israeli is dead. If the Palestinian combatants continue to be cowards and hide behind schools and churches and mosques. Than whom can blame Israel for shooting back? What the Palestinain combatants are doing is forcing Israel closer and closer to the ultimate solution which is the complete and total obliteration of Gaza.

Now blame Israel all you want, but the fact is that a nation has the soverign right, no, duty to protect it's people and that is the utmost duty of the government, and if that means decimating another country to do the job. Than by all means go ahead. Because nothing else will stop the mortars and shells.

The Israelis don't care how often the rockets and shells miss, a mortar shell is a weapon, and a rocket is an explosive, if you fired it and missed, it still counts.

What people cant wrap their heads around is the fact that when dealing with such violent fanatics the only real solution is extermination. If you leave one behind he is still going to fire rockets and mortars.

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jmpet Valued Senior Member

The problem is that "Palestine" has millions of people and most of them- over 99% of them are not terrorists.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Now for James R, and his belief that I am a Anti Muslim Bigot, as accused by SAM and other Muslims, and lump all Muslims in one big evil group, even though I have 500+ post talking about innocent Muslims, starting in 2006 when I joined this forum.

Yes James R, 500+ post since 2006, defending innocent Muslims over the terror and murder committed on them by Fellow Muslims.

The major problem here lies with Muslim, Islam and Islamic Bigotry against the Jews, as codified by the Sharia', Hadith, and the Quran, and actions of Radicle Muslims using those sources to attack and murder innocents across the world.

The problem of Muslim against Everybody Else, the attitude, of Muslim or Dhimmi, natural Islamic Superiority, and everyone else's inferiority, even those not of the same Sect that you are of.

They murder each other over who is the "Khalifat Rasul Allah", Amīr al-Mu'minīn.

So where does the Blame lie? Each need to look to their own faults, but then, Muslims are never at fault according to Themselves, it is always the Jew.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its very simple, if someone moves into your house because 2000 years ago his great*(2000 year old) grandfather lived there, decided it was his house because God/destiny/providence/skin color/race gave him an endless lease to your home, and kicked you and your family out, killing anyone who tried to get back inside[except for a few second class labourers] and yet, cried about his grandfathers abused life, who would you consider wrong?

The easier way is to flip it around and ask yourself, if the Palestinians now decided to treat the Jews EXACTLY as they have been treated, not a penny more, not a penny less, would you agree with it?

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Many of Israels policies are ineffective and blantently foolish, this is what I think israel should do diffrently.
    1. Needs to retract all settlements, remove all check points, comeplete get out of the palestinian terretories.
    2. Wall off the west bank and gaza and pretend that land is dead to them.
    3. Needs to build and anti-rocket system and only reply to all hostilities from these territories (and Lebanon) with guided artellary fire and drones.
    4. Enact policy that will deny recognization of Israel hostages, forbids any from of negotiation for hostages and kills hostages takers with no regard for the hostages life, only this way will taking Israeli hostages become useless and will stop.
    5. Still needs to send supplies (food, electricty, money) but this time in exchange for water from the Palestinians territories.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

There are 10,000 Palestinians in Israeli prisons, including >400 children.

http://www.dci-pal.org/english/display.cfm?DocId=1126&CategoryId=1

Would you give Palestinians the same advice?

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

????

http://www.thenational.ae/article/20090428/BUSINESS/704289954/-1/ART

11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

12. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Just as the white European settlers were wrong in occupying Native American, Australian, South African, and Indian land, so to is the occupation by white Europeans of Palestinian land illegal. Genocide and occupation has always been the tactic used by colonizers in getting rid of undesirable natives, the Palestinians are no different.

You will find the most support of Israel from American Republican (right wing) conservatives, and many of the Jews in the diaspora communities. Unfortunately, the rest of the Western populace doesn't care much about whether the Palestinians live or not.

13. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

This really puzzles you, doesn`t it? :jawdrop:

14. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

What nefariously dimwitted folk, (like yourself), do not seem to realize is that this is EXACTLY what Hitler was thinking, and ACTUALLY attempted, about the Jews.

Ironic is it not? And you wonder why the Arabs despise you?

15. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

For the zillionth time. The blame lies with British and European Colonialism, and US Imperialism. If you lot would just stop meddling, there would be no problem. Try it, it would be a first.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Doh? Who bombed the electric generators in Palestine leaving only ONE generator to which fuel supply is strictly regulated? Until the Palestinians built tunnels under Gaza and became independent of Israel by importing their fuel illegally from Egypt? Which was still cheaper than what Israel was "supplying"? In fact, Palestinian engineers even came up with electric cars as a substitute when conditions were at their worst. Of course, getting materials for building Anything means getting past the IDF checkpoints.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,587114,00.html

All in the past, now that the Israelis have bombed anything that resembles infrastructure, bringing them back to square one [ie firmly under Israel's thumb].

Who pays for this strictly regulated electric supply? The Palestinians since Israel collects taxes which the PLO should be getting, but no, the Israelis decide how much they should get from their own taxes.

So when anyone tell me how the Israelis "suffer" I think of IDF arseholes [with fantasies of shooting the pregnant women they force to give birth at checkpoints] who were letting in 19 trucks of food over 10 days for 1.5 million people at their worst, and about 100 trucks a day when they were feeling "good" [requirement being 500 trucks per day], I think, "Gee, I wonder why?"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Frankly, I find it nauseating how anyone can support such people. To think that hungry and shaking children will be more accepting of being occupied is malevolent and evil. Forget about getting into the EU, they should be kicked out of the UN.

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  17. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

The Middle East is infested with conspiracy theories that turn their minds backward........ :shrug:

I'd imagine that all those mortar launchers think Israel will destroy them if they don't do their dumb ass war.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah quite the conspiracy theory, that.

19. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

(http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1072466.html)

This is how SICK and WRONG Israel is.

20. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

Everyone over there claims to be the original owners of the land. Whether it be 50 years ago, or 10,000, the argument is the same.

21. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

I say God lays some super destructive natural disasters over there and calls it "Good."

22. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

I could argue that since all of humanity supposedly came from Mesopotamia, that at one time or another, my ancient ancestors owned that land, therefore.... etc etc

23. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

my ancient ancestors owned that land

there fore I deed you the land.. all you need is a good Jewish lawyer to do the paperwork

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.