FLDS (polygamists) VS Peyote Way Church of God

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Diode-Man, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

I've seen so much stuff on the news about the polygamists.

When was the last time anyone saw the Peyote Way Church of God in a negative light on the news? That's right, IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED.

:shrug:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I don't think anyone cares much about the Polygamists til it comes to under aged wives.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: I've been reading about the FLDS and their ways of life, especially about the poor health care and hygiene of the girls and women. The facts are shocking. One thing that blew my mind was that sister-wives keep track of and post a conception chart of their ovulation-menstruation times, so they will know who's up at bat. The girls are prey once they begin menstruating, and they're no longer necessary when menopause arrives.

8. Bishadi Banned Banned

ouch!

more people (kids) die on prescriptions than cocaine, meth and heroin combined.

the fun 'sight-seeing' drugs were banned not because of harming, as them folks returned to nature and peace in the 60-70's and caused a huge issue for the politicians.

and polygamy of LDS was based (originaly) from the men being murdered in Ohio/penn etc and had children and widows left that needed a household and security, especially during the migration to utah.

with them new women (into the house-holds) love and adultry began but them men began to feel they had a right.

as for the little ones, well we all know that sex brings out the instinct of all life and men are a weee bit closer to being instinctive in their choices when it comes down to procreation. (unowhat has no conscious)

a joke:

An LDS women asked the Indian chief why he had so many feathers and he replied 'me, have'em many squaw.'

"oh Dear", said the lady

the indian replied;

"hmm how?..... No! ...Dear, too tall, run too fast, "

'oh, you serpant"

"yes, me long like snake, fat like tree"

"Oh you hostile beast".. she cried

"sure! hostile, dog style, ah.... any style!"

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009