God said stop it.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 10, 2009.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Don't confuse god with religions, there are many religious people worldwide from all faiths and backgrounds that are genuine, good, kind people. There are also a massive amount of assholes using the name of god to commit acts of self serving crime, war, lying, stealing, oppressing and the list would go on and on to fill many scrolls.

All of you people need to stop bringing god's name into any discussion about religious idiot's. You don't dirty the philosophy just because of a bad philosopher teaching it. This is all dumb and all of you need a spanking, Atheists and Theists alike.

If somebody adopted the philosophy of LaoTzu leave him to it, speak your mind but don't try to force him to your way of thinking. If you speak the truth then hopefully he will experience the truth for himself someday.

The 3 main monotheistic religions, Jewsm muslims, christians. You guys suck the most, you all worship the exact same god within the exact same culture, Do you know what chapters are, try combining all of your holy books and reading them from start to finish, judaism followed by christianity, followed by islam. This isn't god saying this it's me just to clarify the next sentence is of my own saying and doing. Go and chip in for a single brain between you all you little insects and suckle off of it's juicy wisdom and potential. do you understand? moses was the first prophet of the middle east, jesus was the second, mohhamed was the third. now before you reply little peons read what i said again and count to 10 before you have a vein in your forehead bust, itching to type back.

"Prophets" have been sent to every corner of the world to spread the word of god, the fluff of a religion does not matter, the main message was to be kind, don't be greedy, don't steal. and answering questions that effect humans badly. the biggest being our awareness of our own mortality and lifes short end. it was confirmed that there is life after death to the far corners of the world. today everybody has heard of god. Damn even tribesmen in the deepest jungles have seen the latest camera equipment from animal rapists like steve irwin. The message was given to india/china, to native americana. to the middle east, to africa/egypt, to europe. thousands of years ago. there are still messengers walking today.

Calm down, everybody is so scared that's why everything is messing up in the world. there are too many humans too control and too many idiots teaching the young. If half of you so called religious people thought there really was a god watching you, you would act with more respect and honour behind closed doors. What matters more than most moral codes is your integrity, not your surface layer of trinklet worn ethics that diminish once your life is in danger. Who are you at the very core of your honour and code of morals, when shit gets ugly are you the person you are when things are all fine and dandy.

Everyone points the finger and gets in everyone elses business saying how wrong and bad they are, 99% of you are all slime balls when shit hits the fan and your luck is down. The world is full of people who portray themselves to be better than they really are, if all of you people in the world really want to live in peace where everythign is love and sunshine, then you have to make alot of sacrifice and help out alot more. it's all good sitting on your ass and policing the world with your so called ethical and PC superiority, but everyone will need to do a hell of alot better than this if you want that great utopian society.

With this current capitalist society, where money rules and you purposely keep a class of people on the poverty line to keep your war machine and factory's going. to keep the retail market floooded with good to buy, there is going to be poor people who steal, pimps, gangs, drug cartels, street wars, murder, and all kinds of fucked up shit. So keep wasting time and money to try and fix a problem that will never go away, I myself am saving up to leave all of you bastards and make my own community when I am over middle aged. You will all fail to breath life into a rock, this system needs poverty at a base level to function correctly.

To abolish poverty within a capitalist society, you would need to reduce all manual labour and menial job to robots, and have robots that create the robots that create the robots that create the robots etc, baicaly u need conscious fully aware self serving robots, or there will always be a large underclass of people that are poor and savage compared to the regular office university graduate. they will live in a ghetto and be like animals, there will be desperation to aquire large sums of riches.

You will fail unless you adopt a completely new system, case closed.

peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Lao Tzu philosophy is which?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

If you're asking which philosophical school of thought Lao Tzu 'belongs' to, the answer would be Taoism.

Curiously, EFOC's post here represents everything that Lao Tzu does not.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

It's the dream VS the reality of life and molecular structures influencing the outcome of the choices we make. It sounds impossible for instinct to be overcome by 100% selflessness. Sure, people die in war for their countries, but they had to be brainwashed and trained to get to that point! Trained like dogs! And yet some soldiers get the medal of honor because they have that element of selflessness that makes them great. Great and dead? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

I must cry and then admit to myself: If greatness is measured on how well you can "defy instinct," then you may realize that no one can truly defy instinct. Under torture all subjects fail to resist unless they have been cheating in the game of life. Thus, torture IS cheating life and therefore evil in my eyes.

Maybe they have heroin to keep them from feeling the pain of torture, maybe a demon or angel gave them a brain implant of some kind.... What then are we to be amazed at?

I am amazed by the contrast of wilderness and city life. These two things make a beautiful painting.

And you to ride on top of the poverty stricken? Exactly how will you resist? Because you were born with supreme resistance to evil? (if so, I suspect you're "cheating")

As for the robots, what will stop a fat kid hacker from making a virus/worm that completely obliterates your robot-human utopia?

I pray that you can accomplish your robotic utopia. But I have my doubts.

The Ying Yang is one of the most mind blowing symbols, to comprehend it fully is to die. I'm glad I don't have the mind power to do that.

8. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

Forgive me if I sound morbid, I have thought very deeply upon God and Universe.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Daoism.

peace.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

It's not about 100% selflessness, It's about respecting life. Fighting to protect those who are precious to you, kill in the heat of battle in defence of what is right, not out of cold blood or oppression. I am trained up to the level of an SAS opperative and beyond there level when it comes to strategy and unnarmed combat. I know how soldiers are made, they are desensitized to killing and shellshock etc, forced to break natural instinct and endure combat that humans would normaly flee from, instead of flight they are drilled to fight. War is not a good thing it is terrible, an emporer who leads his nation with the sword will let his people fall onto it.

.[/QUOTE]
    I must cry and then admit to myself: If greatness is measured on how well you can "defy instinct," then you may realize that no one can truly defy instinct. Under torture all subjects fail to resist unless they have been cheating in the game of life. Thus, torture IS cheating life and therefore evil in my eyes..[/QUOTE]

Defy instinct, to some people it's simply called discipline or daily training routines, if i snap a jab infront of your eyes you would blink from instinct would you not?, would I blik or would my eyes stay open?, they would not flich or batter a single lash, when you fall flat on your back on the dirt and just let yourself fall you would react off instinct to break your fall right?, I would not I can fall flat on my back and my front without my arms reacting off instinct to try and even break it. I's not defying instinct it just self control, like how you can resist your instinct to have sex with a woman and not rape her like a wild beast if you want to have sex with her. living in a society with rules is all aboout defying instinct.

.[/QUOTE]
    Maybe they have heroin to keep them from feeling the pain of torture, maybe a demon or angel gave them a brain implant of some kind.... What then are we to be amazed at?.[/QUOTE] I dont know

.[/QUOTE]
    I am amazed by the contrast of wilderness and city life. These two things make a beautiful painting..[/QUOTE]

They do

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

.[/QUOTE]
    And you to ride on top of the poverty stricken? Exactly how will you resist? Because you were born with supreme resistance to evil? (if so, I suspect you're "cheating").[/QUOTE]

I don't need to resist what I don't have a desire for.

.[/QUOTE]
    As for the robots, what will stop a fat kid hacker from making a virus/worm that completely obliterates your robot-human utopia?.[/QUOTE]

you missunderstood, read what I wrote again, The robots would not be a part of the utopia, they would be the only way to save the failed capitalist system.

.[/QUOTE]
    I pray that you can accomplish your robotic utopia. But I have my doubts..[/QUOTE]

lol I don't wan't robots. but thanks.

.[/QUOTE]
    The Ying Yang is one of the most mind blowing symbols, to comprehend it fully is to die. I'm glad I don't have the mind power to do that.[/QUOTE]

The yin yang symbol is very special, it explains alot without saying anything. I wear one around my neck always to remind me.

Peace.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

the quote thing messed up, I am not fixing it im too tired, it's 7 am.

Goodnight.