George Soros Warns 'Zombie' Banks Could Suck Lifeblood Out of Economy

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by Brian Foley, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

I wish zombie hackers would drain his accounts.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

his worried about his money, that punk. I also wish hackers would make him pay.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Draqon, what nonsense are you spewing now? Besides the potential irrelevancy here, don't most people worry about their money? No matter how little or how much they have? Don't you worry about your money?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Its fucking a tad rich of him especially after his deliberate interference and vandalism which led to the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis then this prick has a nerve to now see himself as the economist of peoples choice.

8. draqon Banned Banned

I am outraged by the way the article wrote this...."George Soros has warned that bailing out banks"

Like he is some sort of humanitarian caring angel who wants to help economy. By all accounts a devil in sheeps skin is what he is, greedy to the point that he would rather see economy collapse than loose some money from his shares.

9. draqon Banned Banned

Exactly!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

he is even worse than that scapegoat Madoff (as if he was the only one)

10. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

I was led to believe that his role in that was mostly overstated. Even the wikipedia article says that he lost money in that crisis because he had bets *against* Asian currency devaluation. That he bet Asian currencies would remain strong is basically the opposite of a smoking gun if the charge is that he torpedoed the Asian markets.

Still, I am sure there must be a stronger case to be m,ade against him. Do you have any sources that support the claim that he had a direct role in that crisis?