Belief through others creates.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by draqon, Apr 6, 2009.

1. draqon Banned Banned

I believe, believe in me.

Isn't that was Jesus said? Mohammed? Buddha? Confucious?

Belief through others in us has ability to create.

It is a complex scheme...but here is an easy way to look at it. One person realizes the importance of a particular belief and realizes that there will be many like-minded people as him. Surrending him/herself to the belief alone and isolating everything else he becomes belief itself. Through others' beliefs in himself he gains more God-like status, meditation, appraisal. But these are not just chemicals, not just emotions, that arises from this belief spreading across lands to others...this is the ability to create a new state, a complex societal form of existence, immortal nirvana through unity of others likeminded. Of course this nirvana exists only when there are those who believe.

Notice how people seemed to loose Gods...as time progressed...civilizations faded and rose. The number of Gods, myths, legends...decreased through time. The belief faded...and so did Gods.

I am not saying they actually existed, but perhaps when that many people believe in something as this, they actually in a way create it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

More people believe in the Abrahamic god now than ever before. Wouldn't that make him/her/it more real?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

show me statistics backing up this.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

8. draqon Banned Banned

9. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

They all believe in the existence of the same god.

Even if we just look at Christianity, there are 2.1 billion of them.

10. draqon Banned Banned

than there is God for them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Is their belief strong enough? Is their religion focusing on God or on rituals and self understanding?

11. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Sorry, don't have the answers to those questions. My question was this remember - "More people believe in the Abrahamic god now than ever before. Wouldn't that make him/her/it more real? "

I'm sure many of them believe very deeply.

There are 1.3 billion muslims. It certainly takes a deep belief to strap a bomb on or fly a plane into the WTC.

12. draqon Banned Banned

An act from belief by itself.

13. shaman_ Registered Senior Member