Cry on my shoulder, while you can cry

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by draqon, Mar 29, 2009.

1. draqon Banned Banned

Where you a good boy? a good girl? But life never seemed to go your way, never made sense for you, every time was a struggle, and most you met where against you? Apathetic air of life in your lungs?

A bit of sadness, a bit of despair in your heart, day by day passing in mundane.

Breath in and out, tell me more and cry on my shoulder.

I want to hear you story, I want to be your friend. I want to share my love with you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

Draqon every day passed as I grew up, and I didn't know what to do. I thought that I was doing what was right. I thought that everyone was kind but they always wheren't, they were rude and judgemental, and I didn't like to know how they felt unless they were friendly. It upset me so much to see them do what they do and I couldn't even talk to them because they didn't seem to like me. Where did I go wrong? Where did I mess up where did I faulter, why wouldn't they speak with me.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Yes.
    No.
    I don't know, I never took any notice of trivialities.
    Nothing made sense, except for what I imposed.
    Struggle?
    Who?
    ??
    Mundanity is for the mundane.
    Why?
    Once upon a time something happened. The end.
    That's not how you get friends.
    Why?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

Oli you obviously have not experienced what this thread is for.

8. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Correct.
    But then again I don't experience threads; I read them.

9. draqon Banned Banned

well than what are you doing here...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

shoo

10. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

What am I doing here?
    Well in the beginning there was Big Bang, and then, after a very long time, things started to cool down to form stars and planets...
    How much detail would you like?

11. draqon Banned Banned

well nevermind that...I am mostly interested in all the unfair, bad, and really intimadating things that happened with you and you only.

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

What makes you think unfair, bad and intimidating things have happened to me?

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

Long ago there was a table I sat at in lunch in high school there was a girl who came up and sat at it. Call the table the "nobody table" because people would sit in it who had no where else to sit....

I wished that I would have hanged out at the more popular tables and things but no, I was too nervous to show them what I had in my backpack, or something. I didn't think I was very attractive and probably wasn't all that much. But I think that this girl really liked me. She started telling me, only me things you know , flirting with me. So you know what I did don't you. I told her to leave me alone I told her to back up and I really didn't tell her like that I just kind of advoided her. Wouldn't listen to her. I had never seen her before and I wanted her to do what she wanted. She wouldn't do what she wanted she wanted to talk to me and I wanted her to do what she wished... Why she wouldn't leave me alone IDK I guess she thought I was hot. Like I say I don't think I was too "hot".

But yeah... this girl continued to flirt with me, she wouldn't stop flirting with me. So eventually it lead into the afact that I would want her to stop and she kept on. She wasn't pretty by any means she was not ugly she was missing a tooth and stuff. One time she was in swimming class in gym with me we never but like once in a million years had swimming class but she wouldn't stop flirting with me I declare.

Eventually we talked on the phone and she wanted me to visit her. She even wrote me a note that I hope that I still have.. But I don't know if I do i'm not sure if I do.

Why do you think I would have kept that note, from a girl who I talkd to on the phone, it upsets me that she was so amazing when we talkd on the phone. She really had a very nice voice she really did, she just wouldn't stop talking to me and I started to fall in love with her.

14. draqon Banned Banned

this thread was made for people to share their unfair life moments, bad things that have happened to them, the really unfair people and how unfairly they were treated, beat up, intimidated, and etc...

since you haven't really suffered or have any bad experience in life to share with us that happened to you...lets be courteous to other folks and not clutter with happy moments this thread intended for sadness and despair all over.

15. draqon Banned Banned

tnerb you are how old?

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

I am 23.

17. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Oh, it's a "let's whinge in public" thread.
    My bad.
    I'll leave the masochists to it

Assumption.
    Except that I deal with mine and get on with it.

18. draqon Banned Banned

are you in college? homeschooling? are you self-studying? After all it does sound to me like that girl in high school saw something more than just you looking hot, girls go for attitude as well, you know.

And about seating at a table alone, I was like that too, in high school. even worse.

I used to give these eyes of hatred to all the students, because they all looked cheerful and happy from socializing with each other.

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

Ok. No I'm not in collage home school or self studying, just beefing up. For a time when I will be able to do either of those things you've mentioned.

lol.