Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 71

Thread: Matrix

  1. #41
    Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Posts
    6,942
    Quote Originally Posted by bellbottom View Post
    There is also a spectacular steam engine with bogies which is infact a time machine exclusively built for only muslims. A electric portal opens in air and the steam engine comes down flying and lands with a lot of dust. Then it again takes off and dissappears. - nawaz kunal pagare khan
    That's "Back to the Future"...except it was a phone booth with George Carlin, not Muslims.

  2. #42
    Bells is right...a MRI scan followed by some medications will do the trick....

  3. #43

    Hmmm

    In my glimpse dreams i had a quiet house in pakistan. I don't know its exact location!, but pakistanis might be knowing it. The house is called 'pakistani kabootarkhana', where lots of pigeons fly in a open roof wooden house. - nawaz kunal pagare khan

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by bellbottom View Post
    In my glimpse dreams i had a quiet house in pakistan. I don't know its exact location!, but pakistanis might be knowing it. The house is called 'pakistani kabootarkhana', where lots of pigeons fly in a open roof wooden house. - nawaz kunal pagare khan
    This dude's starting to sound kinda familiar...
    Non descript middle east location?
    Completely insane?
    Open roofed house?

    I didn't know Bin Laden owned a computer...

  5. #45

    hmmm

    Many times waqar younis comes into my dreams, even late benazir bhutto and even mr.gillani. I have seen his house in my dreams, its perhaps located in sind, balochistan perhaps. Its a two storeyed house, with a open terace. On the left side of the house, a stair goes to the terace. There is also a khatiya and a sherbat jar kept on a table! The house is wheatish in color like the mud houses of punjab! What do you say? dreams are real!

    -------------------
    nawaz kunal pagare khan

  6. #46

    hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by bellbottom View Post
    In my glimpse dreams i had a quiet house in pakistan. I don't know its exact location!, but pakistanis might be knowing it. The house is called 'pakistani kabootarkhana', where lots of pigeons fly in a open roof wooden house. - nawaz kunal pagare khan
    In my glimpse dreams i play in this house and i wear a white round cap. There is also a unknown woman in that house. It has many almirahs. It seem that in my memories i used to talk very easily with muslims once!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmXYhsyEjHI
    ----------------
    nawaz kunal pagare khan

  7. #47
    Heute der Enteteich... Oli's Avatar
    Posts
    11,890
    This becoming (vaguely) entertaining: the fruitcake is now quoting, and replying to, (well I assume it's a reply, but it's as incoherent as all the other posts, so I can't be sure) himself...

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruitcake
    Its perhaps a invisible palace which is destroyed
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    That's right.
    It's invisible AND destroyed.
    Always sad to see that happen.
    Oh jeez.. LOL
    Thanks Oli, that made my day

  9. #49
    “ Originally Posted by bellbottom
    Hawa hawa aye hawa, khusboo luta de, kahan khuli aye khuli zulf bata de, main usse miloon ga, zara mujhko bata de...salamiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yaar milan de, dildar milan de, yaar milan de, ek baar milan de...salamiiiiiiiiiiiidhoond lena sara zamana! - nawaz kunal pagare khan ”


    Quote Originally Posted by Bells View Post
    Did you just tell me to go and stick a hot poker in my rear?

    But how could you do that with an invisible destroyed frozen hot pantie-ante poker???


    Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    When he gets his (invisible destroyed) ban for using this place as a personal blogging site we won't miss him.

    But will he/she/it miss you?


    Quote Originally Posted by Bells View Post
    It could be worse. Much much worse.
    Meh. I need to go and get dinner started, otherwise the children will start to wang on the furniture.

    How can children wang on invisible destroyed furniture???


    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver1968 View Post
    That's "Back to the Future"...except it was a phone booth with George Carlin, not Muslims.

    George is invisible yet not destroyed.


    Quote Originally Posted by kmguru View Post
    Bells is right...a MRI scan followed by some medications will do the trick....

    What if medications refuse to follow MRI? Some medications are liters in their feeled.


    Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    This becoming (vaguely) entertaining: the fruitcake is now quoting, and replying to, (well I assume it's a reply, but it's as incoherent as all the other posts, so I can't be sure) himself...

    Well, after all, there are only 33 frootcakes which are forever regifted.


    Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Oh jeez.. LOL
    Thanks Oli, that made my day

    Now if only someone would make my bed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bells View Post
    Did ? Because that's the whole vibe I'm getting from you at the moment.

    I'm picking up good vibrations.


    “ Originally Posted by bellbottom
    Hawa hawa aye hawa, khusboo luta de, kahan khuli aye khuli zulf bata de, main usse miloon ga, zara mujhko bata de...salamiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yaar milan de, dildar milan de, yaar milan de, ek baar milan de...salamiiiiiiiiiiiidhoond lena sara zamana! - nawaz kunal pagare khan ”
    Last edited by StrangerInAStrangeLa; 04-08-09 at 12:06 AM.

  10. #50
    Ignorance killed the cat Randwolf's Avatar
    Posts
    3,286
    bellbottom, don't let these skeptics and naysayers get to you. I, for one, know that you speak of the absolute eternal truth in your dreams, because I am there with you.

    In fact, next time you dream, look up... See that invisible bat like creature that flies along above you, wherever you go? I am that invisible bat like creature, and I am watching you!

    Oh, and wolie boolie happamaker - you know what I mean...

  11. #51
    I knew it!!!

  12. #52
    Heute der Enteteich... Oli's Avatar
    Posts
    11,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Randwolf View Post
    In fact, next time you dream, look up... See that invisible bat like creature that flies along above you, wherever you go? I am that invisible bat like creature, and I am watching you!
    Are you sure you mean "bat"-like?
    It looks, I mean doesn't look, more frog-ish to me.
    And that would certainly make more sense - "invisible frog-like creature flying along above you..."

  13. #53
    Why not "Harvey the Rabbit"?

    Anyway BellBottom (Emphasised to try and get your attention), while I know you don't mean any harm here you are currently bordering on our guidelines for Spam. If you continue to post in the format you have adopted, there is a likelihood that Sciforums will have to show you the hypothetical door to the site to send you on your merry way.
    (Hint: You could try talking about subjects posted in the forum and actually discuss things with the members)

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerInAStrangeLa View Post
    Now if only someone would make my bed.
    Hey, it's zero-tolerance week.. stop cursing !

    Making your bed is unhealthy anyway. Fact !

  15. #55
    Registered Member
    Posts
    45
    This sounds like something to do with reincarnation. oviosly an abomination in he eyes of God. So is witchcraft.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.T View Post
    This sounds like something to do with reincarnation. oviosly an abomination in he eyes of God. So is witchcraft.
    Didn't Jesus reincarnate ?

  17. #57
    Registered Member
    Posts
    45
    No! Jesus was reborn. Not reincarnated. There is a big difference.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Will.T View Post
    No! Jesus was reborn. Not reincarnated. There is a big difference.
    Reborn ?
    He was dead, then he was alive again..
    He reincarnated into his own body.

  19. #59
    Registered Member
    Posts
    45
    No. He died and ressurected in the same body. Same self and no one different. And He done this for a specific purpose, and that was to defiete hell and the grave. He did this for our sins. Salvation forever if you will except that.

  20. #60
    Registered Member
    Posts
    45
    In tthe Bible things like witchcraft, sorcery, mediums, soothsayers, and the alike are all an abominations in the eyes of God. Things like this tend to lead people astray from the one true Mediator and they get lost in devistating practices. There is no need to consult the dead for something God can give you. Just keep in mind that in the Holy Bible in the book of Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verses 10-12 it says," There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or daughter pass through the fire,or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, " or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who call up the dead. " For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations God drives them out from before you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. By neelakash in forum Physics & Math
    Last Post: 11-17-13, 12:22 AM
    Replies: 4
  2. By Kailaurius in forum Science & Society
    Last Post: 07-09-12, 05:49 PM
    Replies: 6
  3. By 703 in forum Pseudoscience Archive
    Last Post: 11-05-08, 08:42 AM
    Replies: 66
  4. By kazbadan in forum Art & Culture
    Last Post: 07-28-08, 03:02 AM
    Replies: 23
  5. By RonPrice in forum Art & Culture
    Last Post: 11-09-06, 05:23 AM
    Replies: 0

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •