Skin beauty

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by bellbottom, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellbottom Banned Banned

Since my childhood i never came across any muslim man nor woman. I always used to feel inferior in my school and college days as my skin was wheatish brown and everyone looked somewhat white! As i came to mumbai and closer to muslim community for the first time in my life. I did some research and thought that my skin glows white sometimes. Then i looked at the indians whom i used to thought that they were infact white, and their skin seemed like greyish pigmentation which when darkens by melamine in sunlight becomes dark black not brown as like muslims. Also my hands shape are very similar to the white people living in tehran, iran. Some of whom even play in pakistan cricket team. When they visit india for a cricket tour some of them become extremely brown! The beautiful looks of the tehran people, the saffavids is not even comparable to white foriegners who think they are the only good looking! The closest white superior looking race to the iranians might be the russians.
    So i just wanted to say that the indians who appear in tv, the actors and actresses, the college and school people, and the office people are not at all white and good looking! They don't even have wavy light brown hairs like me and nor brown eyes! They all have greyish-black pigmentation of the skin, even punjabis! All have crooked and uglier hands. The muslims are the only white race!

-------------
    nawaz kunal pagare khan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.