Through time of my past: freedom in solitude

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by draqon, Mar 21, 2009.

1. draqon Banned Banned

These past few years...I have lived in this trance state, alone. Now that I listen to the music I used to listen to back than, it all comes back to me. The cold of my hands and arms, the smell of dust floating in air, and the feeling of being alone and unwinding freedom inside me. I could just float above my bed and fly anywhere I wished as I slipped into darkness of the loved dream scene imagined by me. Walking amidst floating trees and fields of broken machinery, I teleported myself back into the future of the city I wished to be. In it, were shadows passing by without people there, shadows that were gone as soon as the sun was gone. I couldn't rest, I was too afraid to look down there into the abyss, as I floated by past the fading lights...there was a bridge that lead to the other side, inside a tunnel. The bridge was miles long and swinged from side to side from lack of wind, as I walked past the crumbling pieces of wood beneath me, fear returned to me ... I could not move faster, as though invisible force stopped me, as though I was sinking, or floating in space. I never did get to the other side of the bridge. The dream changed.

I want to experience these emotions again ... I meditated than and spent weeks without food, perhaps this time I will achieve it oncemore.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Better yet just get outside and do something! Find a park, forest, mall, anything to go to. it doesn't matter where you travel just travel. Don't sit around waiting for life to find you, go out and find life.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

cosmic, dreams are better than life. In them I can do so much and feel so many emotions like I cannot in real life. I want to go back to the way it was, a dream as real as life. I want to experience near death like I did before, it is amazing.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Well, that is up to you. It seems rather stupid if you ask me though because soon enough you will face your own demise so it is better to enjoy livinmg now rather than trying to emulate death now.