Witchcraft!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by bellbottom, Mar 18, 2009.

1. bellbottom Banned Banned

Hi,
    this topic i am writing about is witchcraft. I was studying in a rural school in my childhood days specifically in my 2nd standard, The teacher used to take the class for games in the school backyard. It was a flat ground covered with yellow dust. Sometimes wind used to come, it grew stronger and then turned into a small tornado. It used to last for about 2 to 4 minutes. The teacher used to tell me to close my eyes, but i opened it. The classmates who were standing close to me sometimes i felt dissappeared in the dust. And when the wind went away, then they reappeared near me!
    The movies like hellraiser, evil dead and child's play are very weird movies. The evil dead seems to me like every depiction of it is real. I had dream some days ago in which there was a hurricane appeared. There was a witch who was floating inside the end of the hurricane. She was looking straight at me. There were even some creatures who were floating behind the witch inside the hurricane! She signified that whoever man who had flat belly, it would swell and burst it. When i woke up i thought of the tornadoes which appear in america and south-east asia! Then these might be the places where witches live! Btw the hellraiser main evil cast guy, seems to me that i had seen him in my visions somewhere! Just some days ago just when i was about to wake from my dream, i could hear the same huge bells ringing like in the hellraiser movie!
    And the third movie is 'child's play'. Whenever the night falls, its very spooky at my place. When i put on a room's light it seems that some entity like the chucky doll is staring at me from my window. Just some days ago i came home in the evening , and i was watching tv. When i was going into the kitchen, some invisible entity got hold of my pants and pulled it down! Then i thought not to be afraid of it and in my mind i said,'you sickening ghost.' And looked for it and a frustrating sound came from nowhere. It was like huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! Then i focused my eyes from where i thought the sound must have been coming from. And it was hazy appearance of a dark child like entity which was waving something like gesturing to me! Then it dissappeared! This might be the chucky doll! In movies its shown that entity goes into the doll which i think is false! The real chucky doll is perhaps invisible!
    There are many unnatural occurrances when witchcraft rises like in the evil dead movie. Objects laughing, door slaming, books pages turning, person getting possesed with green eyes and ferocious voice! Floating with head turned! Appearance of dead bodies from nowhere!

------------------
    nawaz kunal pagare khan

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

So you aren't actually talking about witchcraft, (which isn't actually real), so much as movies?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

In Kitty and the Beast, a penguin gets turned into a pig and falls in love with a cat and they marry when the penguin is a penguin again. And they all talk. Is that witchcraft?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

No, it's a story.

8. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Then a book isn't witchcraft? What about biographies?

9. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Mostly fantasy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

OH! Ba-zing. I never rule out that witchcraft might work, but I can't make it work.

11. bellbottom Banned Banned

Hmmm

According to my visions, many of my classmates of my past were infact witches who were following me since i left my school and college. I was sitting in my home and the witches appeared clinging cuddled in the corners of my ceiling upside down and short in size but very horror. Many witches resembled satanic. Witches arise when they see purity. - nawaz kunal pagare khan

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  12. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

That's nice. Were they good witches or bad witches?

13. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Or when you're delusional.

14. justwonderingjoe Gosh,the weather is nice today Registered Senior Member

Dear Bellbottom,

If you really want to be helped, I think everything you are experiencing can be solved.

First. The school stuff. Did you attend a strict parochial school? Sometimes a bad experience at one could scar you for life. It happened to my daughter. We could recommend a good therapist.

Second. The movie part. Don't watch scary movies before going to bed. My parents always told me that. I tell my kids that, and it's the truth. When my son was about 6 years old he watched Jurassic Park before bed, and he had nightmares for a long time.

Third. Ghosts in the kitchen that pull down your pants and wave dolls at you. Stay away from the brownies. I don't think they are agreeing with you.

If all else fails.... DONT OPEN YOUR EYES!

I really hope this helped you. Best regards..

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Remeber that witches, for the most part, are just women that can't get laid.

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

So Sam is a witch.

I'd always suspected, but never had the duck to check with.

17. Bells Staff Member

Pfft.. Who needs a duck?

In Gambia they have special people to hunt down the witches.

But then of course, if someone is an albino, they could fund a very profitable market. Granted, that someone would have to be killed and dismembered, but hey..

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,,24723047-23109,00.html

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,,24668234-401,00.html

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,,25185267-23109,00.html

As for the OP..

What I listed is some of the insanity that goes along with the belief in stuff like witchcraft and witches. Do you know why? Because people are stupid and paranoid and will commit horrendous crimes for stuff that can be easily explained.. eg.. dust eddies which can look like tornadoes, but will usually happen when it's windy in the right condition.. so your teacher wasn't showing you "witchcraft". Your teacher was showing you a part of nature that anyone can see on a dry and slightly windy day. But you seem to be under the belief that it is witchcraft.

I would suggest you seek the help of a good therapist.

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I suggest you seek help. It sounds like you are psychotic.

19. bellbottom Banned Banned

Hmmm

'zindagi mein yehi sab dekhna baki rah gaya tha, jhand jhopadpati, adivasio ke muh lagna aur tribal dance!' - nawaz kunal pagare khan

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What was that ?

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

a psychotic seizure. duh

22. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

It was witch talk.
    Roughly translated it says "Does anyone want another slice of fruit cake?"

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LOL. I laughed so hard I think I scared the cat and my husband

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!