the Spiritism

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by joulail, Mar 13, 2009.

1. joulail Registered Member

hy
    this is my first topic in this forum

There have of interesting discussions on Africa with all the forum mediumnity on religion, spiritualism, &the differences between the methods used to communicate with the dead. If you want to see below. That is what has espiritista? I think for most, this means that the person who is a medium who can communicate with the dead and the spirits, and perhaps to see, smell and hear. And should know how to deal with the various spirits as they come. What is muertero? With muertero for as far I am using the same terminology as that of Espiritista. They know how to communicate and work together in good and evil spirits. Espiritstas are in the same boat as Muertero for me. For me, these are two different names for the same type of person. Lines blur, according to the beliefs or background in the areas of knowledge and spiritualism. What are the differences between the two and their practices, if necessary? Like the recent hearing against vovede Boveda Im ... this is interesting. Personally, I give my work and my Boveda muertos. This is a place of two in my eyes and practice. What is it exactly that the "true" the espiritismo, in your opinion? Real espiritsmo to me a form of arbitrary spiritualism. Whether in Asia Crossed / influenced, in Africa, the Irish, and or anything else. It communicates with the spirits and learn to work with them in all aspects if not certain. Real espiritismo is how u and your guides to interact with others. I think the faith that you have on what you have is what will work 4 you. Real espiritismo / mediumnity is an open book, according to the way that was taught to you with practice. I do not think it has a beginning or an end, it has the basic tools you need to begin the prayers Boveda etc, but from there, is how and why knowknowing your guides as you want do. My guide could tell me that I need a machete blow in 9 colors cinta over my door for my protection & 2 reduce the negativity. but I can not go to your house and tell u that you have scissors on top of the door is evil because it is for your protection and your guide told u that they need the protected door .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Joulail....I have no idea what you just said but welcome to the forum.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The favored method of communicating with the dead is usually called Shamanism. A special person in the society, perhaps someone with a predisposition for such weirdness, goes through a ritual. This can involve the use of drugs to attain a trance-like state, but it could instead be dancing, song, eating very hot peppers, or some ordeal. In this trance state, they claim to speak with the dead.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

ohhhhhhhhh. that would be fantastic.

8. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

I ate 3/4 of a habenaro pepper at once a few years back. I didn't see dead people, but it was very close to a religious experience..:bawl:
    It was a good laugh for my mexican friend and taught me a lesson. When Jose says "no eat pepper"....me no eat pepper.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. John99 Banned Banned

ilove mexican food. i had some if the best indain food a few weeks ago. i cant stop thinking about it.

10. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Where?
    I've never had Indian food. It's not very common in rural Ohio. Should I come across it, what would you suggest?

PS, mexican is my fav. I eat it at home constantly. Habs are too damn hot,though. Give me some super chilis or jalapenos.

11. John99 Banned Banned

This was a catered party. it was chicken shishkebob (they take it off before served) with curry. peppers onions and it is just hard to explain ho good it was.

12. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

mmmmm.

It's 2:30am, my basement's flooded (which is why I'm up using the shopVac), everyone's asleep but me, now I'm so hungry I might start cooking ....and this thread has been thoroughly hijacked..