Is there a difference

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Michael, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Is there a difference in a white skin colored person not wanting to be touched by a non-white person as compared to a Muslim person not wanting to be touched by a non-Muslim?

Are they not both two sides of the same coin - that is ... ..bigotry?

Why is it so easy to see it's wrong to teach people God hates Asian people and will send them to rot in the deepest pit of Hell (in essence teaching people to despise Asians). And yet so hard to see it's wrong to teach people God hates polytheistic people or atheistic people or Jewish or Shinto or Hindu or Muslim or Xian or whatever?

People think it was just fantastic when Mohammad refused to enter Mecca until all the "idols" (read 2000 years of Arab religious heritage) was smashed to bits. Does this not tell you something? Couldn't you see it reflected in the destruction of the 2000 year old Buddhas in Afghanistan? It seems pretty easy to see to me.

As a society it's time we move past this line of backwards tribal thinking?

MII

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. swarm Registered Senior Member

I recommend ir photography.

Wear your clothes and lose them too!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Islam does not teach to despise atheists:

Surah 109:
    Al-Kafiroon (The Disbelievers, Atheists)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!

2. I worship not that which ye worship,

3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,

5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.

And I despise atheists more due to being exposed to their intolerant views, racism and hypocrisy.

I never did as a Muslim.

Hilarious, really.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Atheists were not at issue. Non-Muslims were.

And some people's Islam teaches them to despise non-Muslims, although there seems to be more misogyny in the touch aversion than religious bigotry.

To the point that you occasionally identify atheism by the presence of these properties.

As they are found in that most hard core theistic of Western peoples, the citizens of the United States.

So that spiritually profound, tolerant, and especially non-intellectual religious people, are declared to be theistic by you. In this manner, your impression of atheistic people is sure to remain unchallenged.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The sura is called al-kafiroon. A kafir is someone who is not a Muslim, ie does not believe in the same God.

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

SAM, thanks for serving up red herring, but no bodies eating it.

10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Here maybe this will make it easier to read:

1. You that are Black skinned.
    2. I don't have black skin,
    3. You don't have white skin.
    4. And I will not associate with black skinned people,
    5. Nor will you associate with white skinned people.
    6. You stay on your side of the fence and I'll stay on mine.

Sound a little more INTOLERANT? Because there is no God Damn way atheist can will themselves to believe in Xenu or Allah any more than a black man can turn his skin white.

You don't seem to get it SAM. Take a look at your Islamic nations. See how they treat polytheist, how they treat atheists, what they do to people who leave the cult, how they ban new beliefs.

You can see a raciest bigot by the way they act.

M

let's not forget the SAM who was all happy to stick up for when Mohammad ordered his henchmen to smash ancient Arab heritage. Oh, it was OK because he was "Arab". Is it acceptable today for a Xian Japanese to go into a Shinto Temple and start smashing shit to peaces? No, it is not. Is it OK today for an Arab Scientolgoists to go to Mecca and start smashing shit to peaces? No it is not.

Take a good look at the ME, stop blaming the "West" or the "USA" and pull your head out. The root problem is ALL of the modern world because there's no room for bigots.