03-08-09, 02:22 PM #1
Attitude of Ingratitude
Who wants to join in with the attitude of ingratitude? I’m sure there is lots to be grateful for, but is there really any point in being satisfied with leadership?
Here are some facts to remember.
1. As a leader, the happiness of my people is my sole accepted responsibility.
2. Because I consider this to be the basis of leadership, I expect whoever is the leader to accept this responsibility.
3. I’m not the leader.
4. Whoever the leaders are do not seem to have any regard to this responsibility.
5. I have no gratitude towards any society whose leaders do not take responsibility for the happiness of their people.
6. Anybody who is incapable of fulfilling the responsibility of happiness for their people is not fit to lead.
Join in the attiude of ingratitude.
By sandy in forum World EventsLast Post: 08-26-10, 09:36 AMReplies: 523
By tresbien in forum Religion ArchivesLast Post: 07-15-08, 12:31 PMReplies: 1315
By coberst in forum General PhilosophyLast Post: 11-01-07, 07:29 AMReplies: 5
By coberst in forum General PhilosophyLast Post: 01-19-07, 04:10 AMReplies: 27
By Dinosaur in forum Human ScienceLast Post: 10-22-05, 07:33 PMReplies: 0