New & Old Member Introductions Thread

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by darksidZz, Feb 28, 2009.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Hi! I was bored and lonely *whats new* so thought it might be fun for us to begin a thread, basically we just tell everyone who we are and how long we been here, etc. I'll begin.

Greetings fellow Sci-posters. My name is friend and I like u :S tee hee Seriously I joined this forum long time ago and wanted to post ideas about alien abductions, etc. I then left for awhile and came back to try my hand again, but during that time I had not really looked into the forums other topics, so I began too.

I actually thought it was a fun idea to post really off the wall stuff and see who voted in the affirmative. I always had strange ideas people wouldn't normally accept so I expected they'd ban me shortly after my first bizarre thread topic. Surprisingly they didn't, I actually had replies + votes. After that long time I eventually posted tons of weird stuff and it was fun for us all and me too

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Then the sci-wars began and things changed but it was lots of others who contributed to those wars and I forget what it was all over.

In the end I'm done posting weird questions cuz I used up all my ideas, so now I just sit here, occasioanlly reading things and reflecting on how I had all the discussions I could dream of, some producing mixed results.

Me personally I never dated nobody, I'm lonely and now that I met a cool girl who'll be getting married soon I'm sad over it, just reminds me of how I always miss out. as for my future? Well... I think lots about life, about variety of things.

ok that's me really, no real social life just the one in my head (atop me). Let's hear some of who you guys are.

Bye

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

How old are you?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

go to school darkie, you're bored because you're working under your capacity. Get int computers or stuff

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.