Thread: New upcoming science site!

Lightbulb New upcoming science site!

Mods, please forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong section!

Me, and a few other people with me, are currently creating a site called The Scientific. Now, I'm not going to exactly tell what's the heart of the site, but I'll tell you one thing, its never been done before. I'm the one behind all the innovating and thinking (This site was my idea ). I can't really release any much more info on what the site exactly is about, but one thing is its NOT meant to be a news site.

If anybody would like to help, sure! Or if anyone's got any ideas which they'd like to share, and how do think what we've done so far is? Right now you see only 1 page which is pretty much empty, but there is other pages behind doors.

And oh, if you want choose to register now, since we're still coding and doing all kinds of stuff with the database, your account may get deleted w/o warning And, right now there is no point in registering .

*I hope I'm not advertising here

Oh, and the site URL is http://www.thescientific.co.uk/
    People using old version of internet explorer may not see the site properly.

What you can look forward to now, is us finishing the design for a whole new wiki concept!

Quote Originally Posted by Naturelles View Post
    Mods, please forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong section!

Me, and a few other people with me, are currently creating a site called The Scientific. Now, I'm not going to exactly tell what's the heart of the site, but I'll tell you one thing, its never been done before. I'm the one behind all the innovating and thinking (This site was my idea). I can't really release any much more info on what the site exactly is about, but one thing is its NOT meant to be a news site.

If anybody would like to help, sure! Or if anyone's got any ideas which they'd like to share, and how do think what we've done so far is? Right now you see only 1 page which is pretty much empty, but there is other pages behind doors.

And oh, if you want choose to register now, since we're still coding and doing all kinds of stuff with the database, your account may get deleted w/o warning And, right now there is no point in registering.

*I hope I'm not advertising here

Oh, and the site URL is http://www.thescientific.co.uk/
    People using old version of internet explorer may not see the site properly.

What you can look forward to now, is us finishing the design for a whole new wiki concept!
    Reported for advertising !!

lol just kidding

Looks nice naturelles !
    Did you perhaps give away a little too much in your last sentence ?

Quote Originally Posted by Enmos View Post
    Reported for advertising !!
    Did you perhaps give away a little too much in your last sentence ?
    No lol, I just said the site will include a new wiki concept, but I didn't tell what that concept is.

Glad you like it!

Do you want a proofreader?