some advice about the dead

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by ripleofdeath, Feb 11, 2009.

1. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

i am sick of being annoyed by the dead.
    i need a bit of a holiday from it and its really getting on my wick.
    any advice would be much appreciated.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Are we taling about the dead dead, or the un-dead dead?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Riple, you should know that most people aren't going to believe you if you say you "See Dead People" (or technically it's more likely "hear" them).

Unfortunately for them they don't necessarily look to the grand plan and identify that your active imagination might well have been mislead to believe what you hear is the dead.

Personally I blame the whole cold war, a bunch of governments put money into making "Non-Lethal" equipment that can double up for surveillance. They tend to neglect that "Non-Lethal" is suppose to mean people don't die from it, however their "Short term experiments" aren't long enough to conclude they are indeed "Non-Lethal".

Anyhow thats a little off your topic, quite simply Riple there are two options to your dilemma:

1: You are indeed as nutty as a fruit bat
    2: You are being misused for such government related projects, whereby any "Rationalising" you have done (In this case concluding they are dead people) has allowed them to mislead you from the truth.

What can you do about your situation?
    Not an awful lot thanks to the number of Radiotelecommunication relays that exist both on the ground and in orbit. What you could do is try to find the most remote and untechnological advanced locations on the planet, this will dampen there equipment a little. You could try hiding deep within some tunnel complex, however it serious would have to be deep (miles down), Submarines??? Sorry haven't tested that one yet.

You could try to get hold of some TEMPEST equipment and maybe a few jammers but then you start getting the powers that be quite pissed that people are undermining their little project. You'll just have to come to terms with the fact that they are arsehole's and there is no cure for them.

8. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

dimensional weakness points where cross over is occurring. generally i would not care but i am being dragged into it. i would rather not add negative type energy to disrupt it and prefer a positive outcome but the location has been charged for some years by extreme emotional and psychic energy. i suspects it attracts things in a state of flux or certain types of things which may be rather extreme. its on a private location and i do not wish to draw attention to it but i have a connection with it. if those on the location find out about this situation they may throw their toys out of the cot and leave which will be not very desirable, so i want to avoid that.i cant risk being seen at the location either. ideally i just want disassociation and leave it to what ever develops. this is primarily what i am looking for.

9. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

burn some sage

10. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

but i thought sage was for your current location ? this is not for my current location

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

burn some weed.

12. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Finally, someone in this thread is making sense! Thanks, Mac.

13. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

you da man MacGyver......
    :worship:

14. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Did you ever read the links I provided you with? What did you think about there information about dealing with your problem?:shrug:

15. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

See a doctor. Dead people are called "dead" for a reason. If you are hearing voices then you likely are afflicted with shizoprenia.

16. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

well i dont agree really with mainstream philosophy on what ghosts are.

will read up on those links then get back to you on it.
    but...
    to my paradigm it is dimensional shifting.
    ghosts are just a religious explanation for something not understood be that self manifested or transient life forms.

17. albertchong1999 The truth is out there Registered Senior Member

there is two possibility, one is either you are in depression, or secondly you are disturbed by ghost. Perhaps your living place is not conducive and ghost wandering in that area for long time and won't leave. So you need to leave that place for your life...

18. dysplasia Banned Banned

Dude, you got 2 choices, burn your brain or burn yourself - see if you can get your brain into a pipe of some kind and get some smoke to come out; if that fails, see if you can get yourself into the same pipe, and try again.

19. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Shoot 'em in the head, that works in most movies.

20. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

well??? burn it when you are somewhere else then???

:shrug:

21. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Oh, here I thought they were manifestations of peoples imagination. Ghosts were not known until some writers coined the word in there stories they wrote.

22. buddieboy Registered Senior Member

one thing too mention helpfull is if you are watching horror movies stop watching them
    this aplies publicly here if not directly even the often false science of psychology
    might agree that what you ingest can influance you makeing certain things appear
    real , if so be the case then i might suggest some fundamental church attendance"
    I can suggest anouther unfortunant scenario "... one obvious but not mentioned
    That is if you have been involved with someone/s demisol (death) have you personally
    killed any one? armed servicses ? self defense ? so called accidentally ?... if the
    answer is yes "? then you may expect some psychyk reprisal ....
    Aside from physicaly harming someone it might seem strange that harm could be
    caused through outher means ... economoically ...politically ... or enviornmentally
    possibly even emotionally ... has anyone read the scientology book dianetics ?
    im only saying that the mind if considered owned by personal expeiriance is sort of
    a conglomeration" its got a lot of personality factors, and as we age we may find out
    that rules change ! so go on a nature walk eat less spicy foods , do some comunity
    service the ghost you see may be ...yourself"