I may win a nobel for this... Ive disproved the intersecting line!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by I-AM-THE-BEST, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is an intersecting line? it is, in effect, a situation that arises when 'one line crosses another line.' That is, at least, the present definition like as it might be of an infallacious nature, which in fact it is not. There are more holes in that definition than there are in a sugar seive. In fact, all these tiny holes coalsce into one gigantic hole the size of the rip between races in society, and I will now proceed to rag to light this gaping hole, nay, this chevasse.

You see, it is simple. For a line to intersect another, at one point, a part of both those lines must needs be in th same point in space! And that, according to the laws of the universe that we live in, is absolutely impossible! No two things can be in the exact same place at the same time!!

So you see that, after all, it was an unfortunate disaster that mathematician ANDREI TIKHONOV was born.. It would have been better for the world if he had not lived in the first place, for the magnitude of the shock waves that erupted from the terrible crushing that I have just subjected this great glutonny oaf to, have just caused a Tidal wave off the west coast of Siberia, measuring 8+ on the Richter scale...

The death toll has been measured at around 4000, according to BBC reporter I.C Acunt (commonly know as "Read-Only'' by his family and friends) reporting live from the site of the carnage.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Really, this just wont do! I ought to be charged with mass manslaughter! Off with myhead!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Please do not insult other forum members. Take 3 days, then consider an apology.

Thankyou!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.