The Spinnest American Administration in History

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Jan 19, 2009.

1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

For those who follow the George II administration, I think they will go down in history as the administration with the most spin. It seems they were always trying to spin history from day one.

The lengths they were and are willing to go to to spin a story is just amazing. They just outright lie. frequently contradicting their own statements...for which they are on tape making.

Do they think the American people are that stupid? Do they think that if they say things often enough it will overwrite their previous statements and actions?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

We are stupid. If you are going to do whatever you want as president rather than be driven by polls then lying is the tactically probably the correct way to go.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. countezero Registered Senior Member

Every administration spins. The fact that there is more media now with more access and opinions only heightens and accentuates a phenomenon that has always been with us.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Yes all administrations spin, but Georgie has taken it to new levels...secretly paying journalists for favorable coverage...out right lies.