How would you fake your death?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Syzygys, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Ok people, let's come up with some imaginative ways to disappear, in case you are a hedge fund manager and lost a couple of bucks...

Mind you the method should be:

1. Simple, easy to execute.
    2. Believable.
    3. Body needs a good reason why can not be found.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I don't think if I faked my death anyone would even realize I'm gone!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

We would

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I'd leave a suicide note and just disappear. Seems enough..

8. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Too obvious and not believable...

I have found a good way but will wait before posting it, let's see who comes up with what...

9. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

This was an intellectual challenge, we do realize you are not important...

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Well.. it's really is their problem if they don't believe it, isn't it ?

11. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i would break into the dentists office, find the records of a recently dead guy with the same dental record, exhume the corpse, put it in my car then burn it out.

12. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Get fake ID made.

Take cash and send it to Mexico through the mail or Fed X where I established a bank account in the fake ID name.

Go to cemetery dig up fresh dead body, remove it, put coffin back, refill hole. Since it was a fresh grave no one can tell that there was anything done to it anyway.

Put body into house where I live , start fire with candle, pour lots O' gas onto dead body to be certain it burned beyond recognition, remove teeth before doing the fire thing, get out of house walk to bus stop.

Take bus to border and into Mexico to nearby by my bank that I have my money in.

Live the rest of my time as my new self in Mexico and travel anywhere after awhile.

That might work.:shrug:

13. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Nope, it is YOUR problem because you want to be declared dead and not worry about headhunters looking for you...

14. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Watching The whole 9 yard lately??? Problem it is too complicated and you won't find someone with the same dental record.

But you get extra points for trying...

15. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

This is pretty much the same what Vslayer said and too complicated. Remember you can be caught several times during the process. Not to mention, do you have the guts pulling out a dead person's teeth?? Also if the burn is incomplete there is the evidence of teeth removal...

Also I haven't mentioned but let's try not to commit MORE crimes during the process, let's try to keep it at a minimum...

I did mention easy to execute....

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  16. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I think faking your death is just stupid. It is always better to face up and deal with your problems directly. And it is evern better if you can avoid breaking any laws and then you wouldn't have to worry about these issues.

17. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

First, this is an intellectual challenge, second, if I face 10-20 years of prison but I have 5 millions safely tucked away, fuck if I am not going to jump bail...

18. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

5 million is chump change...not worth the effort.

I have had opportunites to rip off large sums of money. And I think I could have succesfully accomplished it with no one being the wiser. But I did not and would not. I just don't want to live my life that way, not to mention it is wrong. As for the intellectual exercise, I think there are better subjects to expend your intellectual talents.

19. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

You are an idiot. But for you I make it 50 million. It is not the money what's important but avoiding a long prison sentence. The money is just the means to do so.

Anyway, you failed at this challenge, your further participation is not needed. Thanks for understanding.... :bugeye:

20. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I'd do it just like this guy: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=6630842&page=1

21. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

That was actually a very good example of how NOT to do it!!!

First, how many of us can fly a plane? (not easy to pull) Second, do not use your email AFTER your supposed death (kind of a give away)!! Third, don't get caught by anyone after you land. Forth, if you put a bike away as a getaway vehicle, make sure they don't find it out easily.

The dude did just about everything wrong (hell, a little blood in the cockpit would have been better), and he was caught in less than 2 days. If you try to pull the D.B. Cooper, at least do it above open water, preferably in a storm.

Had it been me, I would have jumped 1 mile from the ocean (close to the shore, still on land) putting the plane on autopilot so it disappears in the waters (most likely not harming anyone) and even if the plane is found later, there is a chance of me being eaten by wildlife...

So far I am not impressed with you guys... keep trying harder, there are easy ways to do it....

22. vslayer Registered Senior Member

drain a small portion of my blood daily until i have 6 litres in the fridge, then tip it all over my floor next to a bloody knife, put on 2 other pair of shoes to make footprints, ransack my house(leaving a stash of drugs or money hidden somewhere for the cops to find) and drag something out to my car that could pass for a body, take my car to the beach and burn it. disappear.

anyone would think it was some sort of drug deal gone awry and my body had been dumped in the ocean.

23. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

This thread has some funny implications, for one it could be construed that all posters are "Conspiring an untimely demise with illegal intent". However it could also be pointed out that this would not be the case if the original poster hadn't "entrapped" them into working out ways of mysteriously disappearing.

The easy method is obviously to see something you weren't suppose to and report it to the police and end up on witness protection, since you would no longer be you and therefore equal to dead while living out another life. (No police would come looking for you)