Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windows 7 Beta

John's right, Vista drivers work which means almost all hardware out there is natively supported. Unlike the situation we had when XP and Vista were in beta.

There are torrent links if you can't find the official link. You can get a key from MS without going through with the DL.

Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swivel View Post
    John's right, Vista drivers work which means almost all hardware out there is natively supported. Unlike the situation we had when XP and Vista were in beta.

There are torrent links if you can't find the official link. You can get a key from MS without going through with the DL.
    Cool..thanks for the info. I heard they really changed things up with this one, and assumed with Microsoft...it would mean new drivers.

I've got my beta product key already. I'm off work today due to ice in Dallas...I might just have to go try it again.

One of the first things I recommend doing is right-clicking on the taskbar, choosing "properties" and changing "Taskbar Buttons" to "Never Combine". It is a much smoother interface like this, being able to see details in the taskbar. I can see time remaining in Newsleecher, document titles in Notepad, Download status, Copy times remaining, stuff you miss when open applications look similar to pinned icons.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123