Relevant Excerpts Regarding War in Gaza.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by CheskiChips, Jan 9, 2009.

1. CheskiChips Banned Banned

This is truthfully in the right section, though a cross-topic thread.

Here are some quotes regarding the reasons to declare war by Jewish (Orthodox Judaism) law.

followed as commentary...
    and finally...

Other can be found as well. Exegetic interpretation shows that war is in fact NO prohibited by the Jewish religion if certain principals are followed.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

war is not prohibited by Jewish religion and you dont need rabbis or religious text to tell you that, just look at corpses of thousand of Palestinians. And more dying as of this moment.

So yes, war is not prohibited.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Can I ask one thing CheskiChips?

I'll ask, no need to answer.

What have the Jews actually done to promote world peace exactly?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Jews basically created the judicial system in all 1st world countries. Jews are so closely tied to justice that the American/British judicial systems even use HEBREW WORDS!

The Judges room is called a den...
    Den in Hebrew means a Judge.
    Rebuttal in English is to argue to make void.
    Buttal in Hebrew means "make void".

Jews are allowed to pass the bar-exam without having ever attended law school...simply from studying Talmud, Jewish Law.

There are others...

Americas idea of morality is BASED on Judaism...Abraham Lincoln said so himself. All of the founding fathers would agree.

Hey one of Americas favorite super heroes...Super Man's name was Kalel...which means "Voice of G*d" in Hebrew.

At the forefront of every humanitarian movement is a Jew...so much so that people think it's a conspiracy...neo-NAZIs...and actually REAL NAZIs. What have Jews done for the world? Tame it. Hitler was against Jewish MORALITY, it blamed it for the taming of Europe. He wasn't wrong. Without Jews...there is no justice.

Look at every nation in the world...the percentage of Jews is directly correlated to the justice and wealth of the Nation (by the average citizen). China has no Justice, no Jews. India has no Justice, no Jews. They have chosen a different path of justice and morality. Those nations that have followed behind the Jewish train of thought have grown wealthy and righteous.

Jews did nothing for the world?

8. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

So we can blame the Jews for mess that the world is in?

9. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Jews are .05% of the population. They can't do everything.

I think creating the Justice Systems that are the most effective is a great accomplishment.

If you want to blame someone for the Western Systems...blame the non-Jews. Non-Jews added that "Cause" is punishable in court, and now it's tied up with so many suits....it's tied. Jews never condoned Cause as punishable.

Blame yourself.

10. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

I've taken enough blame thank you.

btw this China you speak of produce at least 75% of the posessions in your house under slave labour. Look who made your kettle.

11. CheskiChips Banned Banned

My Kettle...American made. Nearly everything in my house is American made accept perhaps some of my clothing. My book are made in Israel...I make intention to do so. It's not my fault that you don't make the extra effort to never step foot into a wal-mart.

So you're out of argument ehh?

I proved Jewish law says the war is justified, you said Jews have never done anything for the world. I proved that to be blatantly false...then you bring up what I purchase as supporting slave labor when you actually support slave labor far more than I do because I intentionally avoid it. hmm...Just admit you're wrong.

12. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Listen.

I have been to America, I know what a typical house is like over there. I didn't even know you were American/Jew.

I have been to walmart.

I was never in an argument, with you.

Can you give me a link to your kettle please?

13. CheskiChips Banned Banned

14. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

That was quick

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

They sell these kettles in walmart do they?

16. CheskiChips Banned Banned

I don't know, I don't go to Wal-Mart.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The practices of ancient Jews aren't exactly the best role model for modern times.

18. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Is there something wrong with Wal-Mart that I don't know about?

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They invented the Uzi.

20. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

They're the master race, remember?

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Also, I believe, drip irrigation.

22. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Let's take a moment to praise the Jews:

Moment over:

Their paln for world peace in just wonderful, they are superhuman, what did some say, something in hebrew meant superman, hence why the yanks told the story of superman, wow, beings from out space bringing truth and justice and the american way.

Jews are amazing.

Now the money will go soon, businesses will obviously too, we will then see how amazing you are when you have nowt.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Out of curiousity, what are the rest of us doing, too? Maybe if we all stopped trying to kill them every ten years or so, they might have a chance to justify their continued breathing to your sort.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!