First Possible Scientific Evidence of ETs

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by EndLightEnd, Jan 7, 2009.

1. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

In this video Youtube there is a certified doctor (Dr. Leir) with a PhD who has removed several objects during alleged abductions which the patients claim are alien technology placed inside the skin.

There are several VERY interesting things about one particular piece removed, to be discussed here, which Dr. Leir begins discussing around the 5:15 mark in the video.

-Firstly there was absolutely NO evidence of any sort of scar or entry wound. The object was embedded in right under his jaw in the fleshy area there.
    -Secondly the fact this object (considering the composition discussed later) was inside the body and did not produce an inflammatory response as all foreign objects inside the body do should raise serious questions.
    -Thirdly, the object when initially removed was found to be surround by nerve receptors anatomically incorrect for this region.
    -It was also found to have multi-layered sheaths protecting a core so hard the doctors scalpel could not cut through it and contained VERY interesting composition, to be discussed now.

The most interesting fact about this object is the composition of the object removed. It was sent to a very reputable scientific testing facility (Los Alamos National Laboratory) and they did not tell them the object was removed from a human from an alleged UFO abduction for obvious reasons.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What was found is that the composition of this object was almost exclusively extraterrestrial in origin. The lab concluded the object was a portion of a meteorite.

This 'meteorite' was composed of SO RARE only a few have ever been found. Furthermore the lab concluded these minerals had been manufactured and were not naturally occurring. (Dont ask me how they knew this, email Los Alamos National Laboratory).

California San Diego independently confirmed the results concerning the composition.

So here we have it. Here is an object composed of elements which are only found off Earth. There is no plausible explanation for this. If it were a piece of shrapnel from a meteorite it would have left a scar; it would have produced an inflammatory response; and nerve endings would NOT have started growing in anatomically incorrect places. The composition was determined independently by two very reputable testing facilities. The entire evidence trail (including the actual video of the surgery) has been documented extensively.

So now I am interested in what the skeptics think. Please share your thoughts, I am interested to how you will dance around this one.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

You made no attempt to discuss the topic presented. Fail.

Your source was the opinion of a writer at "The Dailly Post", not a PhD who preformed the operation. Fail.

You have failed to address how a portion of a meteorite found its way into this mans jaw without leaving any entry wound, and did not produce any inflammatory response.

Your bias is overwhelmingly obvious; you made no attempt whatsoever to try to understand this specific case.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

What a pathetic attempt to side track REALITY.

8. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

EXCELLENT information EndLightEnd. I have read up and studied many of the implant cases and this is the first one where the materials that the implant are composed of are entirely alien to Earth. Amazing scientifically profound information.:jawdrop:

9. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

>>>>Amazing scientifically profound information.

no science. not profound and little information content. a youtube video. you gotta laugh.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

i agree. one man with a you tube video.
    the OP didn't even include the two testing facilities nor did they include the text from los alamos labs.

in short there is almost no data that has been verified about the OP.

11. phlogistician Banned Banned

Then how did they know where to look?

Hypoallergenic substances do not produce an inflammatory response. This is why titaniun is often used in medical screws to repair bone etc. Also, as we replace peoples' joints, hips etc, and they do not suffer inflammation, terrestrial technology achieves the same results.

Where's the MRI?

A scalpel could not cut through a titanium screw, either.

Let's see that report then!

Los Alamos contradicted themselves in their report? On one hand they say the composition is meteorite, and on the other it's manufactured?

BTW, all elements are 'naturally occurring', the line "it's a metal, but like nothing we know of on Earth" is B-Movie schlock. Please go look at a periodic table.

The University? Got that report?

BZZZZZZZZZZT! B-Movie dialogue.

Not for it being true, anyway.

Assuming it was meteorite. Scarring is not always obvious, btw. I've got loads, some only show up when I tan, for instance.

Not necessarily. A friend of mine still has a titanium screw in his leg from a motorbike accident.

So where's the MRI?

So where is that evidence trail? All we have is hearsay in a Youtube video!

Show us the reports, the actual data, not the meta-discussion please.

12. phlogistician Banned Banned

Oh, btw, if you go search the Los Alamos web site for 'Dr Leir' guess what?

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So what element are we talking about ?

14. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Amazing! Simply amazing!!!!!!

No, I don't mean the video or the garbage it's presenting - I mean that anyone beyond the age of 15 with a functioning brain could possibly believe such obvious tripe!!

To begin with, he has NO PhD as you claim in the post. Even the banner on the screen said he was a D.P.D. - a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine !!! A dumb-bunny foot doctor, for crying out loud!:bugeye:

As to evidence, the video presented absolutely NO evidence of any kind. Just a narrator and the silly foot doctor talking. Why did it not provide links to the so-called test results? That would have been a very simple task - provided that such reports actually exist in the first place.

And there's no such thing as "ET materials." Spectroscopic analysis has never ever found any matter anywhere in the Universe that does not exist right here on dear old Terra Firma. Nor is there ANY logical reason to even think such stuff might exist. That's just a fantasy accepted by scientifically IGNORANT people and sold to them by snake oil peddlers.

Garbage, every bit of it is nothing but garbage - pure and simple. And don't forget that the "great" doctor has written at least one book and is trying to make money from the ignorant thing!

15. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

Thank you to all the halfwit trolls that responded. Nice to feel as though your life has purpose eh?

16. phlogistician Banned Banned

No response to the questions we have raised?

Here's another. Leir claims to have removed ten 'implants' from people. We do not find real doctors making such discoveries, so why just him?

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I'm curious as to why they didn't state what 'extraterrestrial' element they found. That alone is more than a little suspicious.

18. phlogistician Banned Banned

It clearly doesn't have a name in any of our Earthly toungues, .....

But clearly whatever pseud wrote the BS, they clearly didn't understand that the periodic table has no gaps in it, .... and there are no "metal, but not of this Earth" elements to be discovered!

19. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

Can you please define what is a "real" doctor? If this DR. Roger Leir is not a "real" doctor, can you please provide the proof that he is in fact a fake.

There have definitely been other doctors that have removed implants. Several.

Here is what I have been able to find in a about 5 minutes time.

http://www.alienscalpel.com/main.htm

Before the name calling and slander slinging begins, don't you think you should do a little "real" research?

20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So what is the mystery element ?

21. phlogistician Banned Banned

I meant real, as in surgeon, as opposed to someone who treats bunyons.

Name them, and support that please.

That web site is run by 'Dr' Weir. Can you find any reputable sources?

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol
    Yep, it's moronic at best. I just wish they would answer the question so we can get this over with

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

First possible? really? Not first actual, but first possible? I think there has been lots and lots of possible evidence before.