Midst

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by davewhite04, Jan 6, 2009.

1. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Midst

George W Bush

Religion: Christian

“I believe that God has planted in every human heart the desire to live in freedom. And even when that desire is crushed by tyranny for decades, it will rise again.”

He has gone on record as saying his god speaks to him.

Which god is speaking to him?

Which god is speaking to Tony Blair (catholic)?

Look at the shit that these two, especially bush has caused.

Use the web or read a book.

Pure death and carnage, on innocent people.

Islam is if anything worse, they send children strapped with bombs into cafes to kill dozens of innocent people.

What is it with these fucking gods of theirs?

Look at the chosen people of god(the torah/old testament version). They think they can go out and target three SCHOOLS and destroy them with no remorse! They said they just targeted military installations!

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

SUPERHUMANS?

The US and the UK support this because they are the chosen people!

The UN sits on the fence, because they are pussies.

If I could, I would strangle Jehovah and Allah NOW(if them are the gods talking), the madness needs to stop.

In the midst of all this I hear followers of these two idiots proclaiming how great they are.

Sick.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Not the God who told His followers to love their enamies.

God talks to catholics when they are ready to come out of the harlot and follow Jesus.

Well yeah. They have killed the innocent, It happens in all wars. The bomber pilots of WW2 who bombed nazi germany roasted to death a lot of innocents cowering in their bunkers.

There probably just following the same "god"? you expressed open admiration for.

There just dancing to the same old tune of fear your hero satan is playing as he manipulates the world into end times mass bloodshead.

There just dancing to the same old tune of fear your hero satan is playing as he manipulates the world into end times mass bloodshead.

I have little doubt you would, the fear within you is the palpable.

Yaveh is great and perfect.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

If that was true then 'he' wouldn't need people like you stating it as fact (which of course it isn't).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Mod Note: GODSEND has been sent to hell where all spammers would reside (if a hell actually existed, of course)

8. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

Bush's religious fervor doesn't bother me.

It is his extreme Liberalism which makes him a poor president.

We need a good Conservative like Clinton back in office.

Too bad we picked Obama over McCain and that the American voter thinks that Democrat=Liberal and Republican=Conservative. They unknowingly just voted another Bush into office and passed over another Clinton!

9. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Which God are you referring to?

Maybe he should talk more,if you think the catholic church is the harlot.

Catholics make up the vast amount of the Christian church.

The difference being, Hitler was a significant threat to the whole world.

Well I guess one day we will find out, who is who.

Matthew 28:17-19 (King James Version)

17And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

So who is in charge on planet earth?

It isn't fear, master Adstar.

That's a name I haven't heard before.

10. lightgigantic Banned Banned

In short, if one is prepared to judge a genre by its worst stereotype there will always be ample opportunity to be disgusted.

11. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

I'm glad you think it's art.

12. lightgigantic Banned Banned

well you did offer a critique

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Adstar Valued Senior Member

I don't state it because He needs me to. I sate it because other human beings need to hear it.

14. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Why the God of Abraham of cource. As delivered through the Messiah Jesus.

I don't think the catholic church is The Harlot. But she is a significant percentage of it.

No differance at all. Killing innocents is killing innocents. irespective of the preception true or otherwise of the powers that be that rule over them.

So the man who professed belief in the Gospel of Luke and spurned all others does not have the wisdom to tell the differance. Goes to show where the smorgasboard faith of the self apointed doctrine censor's of the bible leads.

Jesus/God who are one.

Read the book of Job some times. the World is the Book of Job written large. satan has been given the freedom within certain limits to draw away from the truth all who hate the love of the truth but have joy in unrightiousness. He could do anything he wanted with job up to the point of killing him, remember.

google it.

15. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

The same god that apparently delivered the messages to John about revelations? The same god that used what we today would class as a nuclear strike on Sodom and Gomorrah? (killing innocent children, unless you think there is no such thing as innocent children, which I guess you might based on your fervent belief in Paul)

Oh, this is a new one. The one entity harlot of revelations actually consists of more than one entity! Is she a trinity or something?

Agreed. And your god is accountable whatever you believe.

How many people did the devil kill in the old testament?

Well this seems about as clear as mud. One minute they are one the next minute one is better then the other, it's all very convoluted and misleading.

But I suppose, not everyone has the "ear" to understand.

The quote I provided was written and given a long time after Job, you seem to believe that what was written in Job makes the quote I provided invalid. How convenient.

The bible clearly states, that Jesus is now the main man(god) on earth and in heaven, regardless of what happened to Job.

Not interested.

What is interesting is the fact that people like you like referring to the god as different names which aren't even in the english bible, is this so that non english speaking people can understand on an english speaking forum? How nice of you. or do you just like showing off?

For everyone who doesn't know what Ancient of Days means, it is used in the old testament to refer to some god, once.

16. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: That god would be the sun, the creator of our solar system and everything in it. I'm sure Adstar doesn't know "the ancient of days" refers to the sun and sun-worship.

17. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

^^^^Have you got any evidence for this?^^^^

18. swarm Registered Senior Member

It is not uncommon for the insane to think "god" is directing thier actions. Having "god" talk to you is an even worse sign.

Hopefully people will eventually realize electing psychopathic imbeciles to high office is a bad idea.

19. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: For starters, read Moses and Akhenaten: The Secret History of Egypt at the Time of the Exodus, by Ahmed Osman, 2002. Then get back to me.

20. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Ahhh The teaching is to us from Jesus that we shall not kill. God can kill and Has always had the authority to Kill. The law was made by God for us to follow, not for Him. Yes innocents probably did die in sodom, But as they where innocent they have eternal life with God. They do not suffer the second death. I believe that their is an age of innocence. Nothing that Paul gave causes me any trouble with this.

Not sure. The harlot of revelation had her daughters. The catholic church could be a daughter. i am leaning towards that position now. The Harlot is a lot older than the catholic church.

Yes and he will be justified in all the things He has and will do.

Well physically kill or eternally kill? Lets just call satan the leader of an eternal suicide cult. So satan does not really kill anyone but himself, its just he gathers together with others who have a death wish.

Understand? Who said you needed to understand. The thing about the God/Jesus relationship is that it cannot be understood.

The point i was making about Job, was that God was the Authority in control of what satan could and could not do. God is in control but He has given satan enough freedom in this world to prove/demonstrate to the heavenly host just why God is justified and satan is not. All the world is a stage

and we are mere actors playing our parts. We can play for God or we can play for satan, that’s our freedom.

Yeah. I sensed that a while ago. But even in rebellion you can be used.

There are many titles that are used in reference to the God of Abraham. I never knew the one Yaveh till i heard it in a dream. Then i looked i up on google and there is was.

I get a deep sense of peace when i say it and for some reason i was moved to use it here. I believe it to be Hebrew in origin. Anyway i did not do it in an attempt to impress. Maybe i was moved to use it because someone reading on will take more notice of what is said because they know the name/title.

21. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Ahhh the spiritual vulture comes in to feed on you dave. To help you find a path to oblivion.

All Praise The Ancient of Days