AIDS is a LIE!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Tnerb, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

[origionally posted by lixluke]
    There is no such thing as AIDS.

I would love for anybody to show me actual isolated evidence for this mythological creature they call, HIV.

Any doctor diagnosing a patient with AIDS is clearly a blithering idiot. All of these diagnosis are some form of other disease. If anybody you know has been diagnosed with AIDS, tell them to sue the doctor on the grounds of medical malpractice and total stupidity. If the patient was properly diagnosed, they probably could have been appropriately treated. Now they are 6 feet under.

Last edited by lixluke : 10-14-06 at 11:31 AM.
    [below in bold is sisyphus commentary]
    LMFAO!
    Listen to this!
    What absurdity!
    Administerd by the drug causes the death, do you think this is probably the dumbest sounding thing in existence? To the end of hell with these threads!

What the heck is his point anyway? ... To make matters worse here is metakrons post. (in the same thread lixluke posted to- actually metakrons first response)

MetaKron
    It's STILL September (5,504 posts)
    10-14-06, 12:38 PM #6

“ Originally Posted by Zephyr
    You and Mbeki, huh?

Isn't it funny how people who have HIV positive mothers or unprotected sexual partners tend to die?

I'm laughing my head off. Hah hah hah! So funny. ”

They die from the drugs that are administered to them. The deaths from AIDS are limited to the people who are diagnosed and treated with medications that destroy their DNA. The big guns of AIDS even rationalized away the fact that it takes an AIDS patients longer to die of AIDS when he uses a lower dose of AZT.

The number of deaths and the degree to which the immune systems are compromized are directly related to the dosage of AZT and other AIDS drugs.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I guess the saying "ignorance is bliss " is correct in your case.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I think you are right, but I would suggest a test:

I will find you a nice gay gentleman with AIDS and he is going to fuck you in the ass a dozen times without protection. If 6 months later you are still HIV negative, THEN you are right! :bugeye:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

Don't forget the IV drug users who he has to share a few needles with, Syz!

~String

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

screw all that, just find someone whos HIV positive and happens to have a blood type he is compatable with and do a half blood transfusion on both of them (ie take half of his blood and put it into the HIV positive person and vis versa). Just about the ONLY way he wouldnt contract HIV that way would be if he was exposed in-utero and there for has the immunity.

9. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I know a guy who has it, if you like I will ask him if he would mind giving a little of his blood to inject into you.

10. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

my sympathy to him VI, its a terrible disease and the treatment is almost as bad

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

My people, You do not understand that I had simply quoted lixlukes post, and then wrote in my commentary in the bold? Then afterwords quoted metakrons? You seriously believe I think aids is a lie? Do you even read? WTF>?

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

If only you had any idea how wrong/right you actually are......

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

then can i make a suggestion, USE THE GOD DAM QUOTE MARKS

If you actually ordered your post properly then people might actually get your point

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

LMFAO, if you PEOPLE KNEW HOW TO READ ENGLISH YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

:roflmao:

16. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

if you actually knew how to WRITE no one would have a problem. For instance where did your quotes come from? you nither embeded them nor even put them at the end.

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

They was from one specific thread, I had figured you guys would understand that the bold is my writing, and that a response came from metakron. Lixlukes post is actually part of an opening post.

That, was obvious to me- but you guys can complain as much as you like

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Yup it sucks big time. The side effects are not fun.

19. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

But where is the fun in that???

20. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Personally, I don't. I have a hard time to read long posts unless it is about personal incest experiences. If I decide that the subject is stupid to begin with, I specially make sure I don't read it.

Now if you want to quote someone, there is a quote feature for that...

Anyway, if you were to debate others on this subject, there is no point in bringing up stupid stuff, so this thread is worthless...

21. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

This thread appears to be more about Sisy's denial of his writing ability than AIDS denial.

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

Hello, I don't rememba you very well.

Are you kidding???

Oh, yes, this is a very stupid thread. Lmao.

Are you so sure?

Wrong. It is a mock. Mock mock mock, chicken...!
    I'm debating others on how stupid metakrons/lixlukes posts are. If you will just read here...:

Is that stupid stuff to you?

Or anybody?

Probably, you don't know the difference between a fly and a mosquito.

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

lol

Can you understand the difference between push and pull. There is no denial going on, it's as you would call it venting.