Getting pissed off with family members...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I have to live with my sister on law, the problem is she hides my things, like letters, she will hide my letters I opened a business I was supposed to get some documents through the post, and she has hidden them, now I look like a dumb ass trying to explain to my bank manger to give me a loan.... Just looks too unprofessional... The thing I don't understand is, if I be successful and make lots of money, it would also improve her living standards its not like I would abandon them or something, but why is she trying to destroy me?

When you have family members like I do you don't need enemies... Even other family members are the same too, so petty, and its mainly the ones who have come over from the 3rd world. You bring them over give them some kind of life bring them out of poverty and eventually they start to destroy you, kind of makes sense why they were in the 3rd world in the first place, and secondly why the fuck it is the 3rd world, when you have these people in it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

"Look" like a dumbass?

I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I agree, I don't think Muslim has quite reached the pinnacle of his incompetence.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

It would seem that you are your own worst enemy. Ever take time to talk to your sister about anything she likes to do? Ever try to ask her why she is so upset at you? I'd think it is about time that you give that a try with her for a change, don't you?:shrug:

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You are a selfish asshole with no regard to anyone but yourself? :shrug:

9. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

You probably just forgot where you put them during your last drunken stupor.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

She says am paranoid, and that maybe I should not have smoked all that weed when I was younger. She's been usually nice to me, she is even helping me, i.e. she is even getting me cigarettes when she does not even smoke... But I think she is doing it so I get lung-cancer, but am going to stop smoking now... Maybe I am paranoid.

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

No, just incredibly stupid.

12. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

How do you mean? could you explain this?

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Come now, don't pretend you're actually interested. :yawn:

14. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

I've had that. I sympathise with you mate,
    I really do.

15. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

have some compassion Q..

Dont worry Muslim, rooll with it.. and get your own shit in order first!! once you have covered your own arse then shit will be easier for you!!

16. Bells Staff Member

Or it could be that she's doing all this as a not so subtle way to ask you to leave her house. Think about it, would you want you living with you for an extended length of time? Do you help around the house? Do you help pay the bills while you are living there? I can assure you, if you acted as you act on here, I wouldn't be subtle and I would demand that you vacate the premises immediately.

17. John99 Banned Banned

Good luck.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

To someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word?

19. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

You used to be so rich you bragged about wasting money. How come you have to live in a place you don't like?

20. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

My dad stopped his funding for me, and kicked me out of his house. He said: "I've had enough of your shenanigans" what ever that means.

21. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

No I am interested, could you demonstrate it? otherwise it just looks like ad-hom attack.

22. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

dont worry muslim family members are the best enemies, play her at her own game, hide her mail,

23. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I can't hide her mail... I don't wake up in the morning... Well early in the morning.