Big Bang Missing File

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by albertchong1999, Dec 26, 2008.

1. albertchong1999 The truth is out there Registered Senior Member

Big Bang Theory is widely accepted by scientists including me. The universe started from a matter smaller than an atom that consist of gravity force, electromagnetism force, weak and strong radiation. but if this is true, then it is considered a MAGIC, same as non-life material can evolved to form life matter.

In fact they miss something about the Big Bang particle, that is MASS. Only with force and without mass can't create every material on earth. But how tremendous mass can fit inside that matter. It must certainly trillions time denser than a black hole.That is amazing!! Current science is out of reach to that 'matter'. In our experimental data we mixed all gravity force,electromagnetic force and radiation and we still can't achieve Big Bang, there is something missing around it.. we are going to find it out.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Lack of causal contact? How do you know the behaviour of gravity and the other forces at energies above the Planck scale is akin to the behaviour of gravity at normal energies?
    You aren't a scientist.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. albertchong1999 The truth is out there Registered Senior Member

Big Bang theory has lot of confusion at its basic, that is the starting matter. No one know exactly what is hiding inside that matter.

8. kmguru Staff Member

9. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

I think you mean the weak and strong nuclear energy.

10. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Yeah, and where did gravity and any other force come from??...yeah, I went there.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!