Equations of the Universe

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by jerrygg38, Dec 24, 2008.

1. jerrygg38 Registered Member

SECTION 8-15: THE EQUATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE

Today is Dec. 24, 1938; I am 70 years old today. Last night at 11 PM, I finished the Dot-Wave theory. This is the last section of the book. I am finished. I looked back over 27 years since 1981 and found my final answers.

In Doppler Space Time my Sister 2 solution for the conversion of mass to charge was:

Mass = Coulomb Seconds per meter (8-64)

Thus:

Mp C = π Q (8-65)

In equation 8-65 we have a sister 2 solution in which charge is a momentum. If we look at a bipolar mass, which has a bipolar mass due to its spherical momentum, we also have a charge, which is equal to its spin momentum. Since the mass is bipolar, we have two electrical spins and a mechanical spin as well.

The electrical spins operate in the plus electrical universe and the minus electrical universe. The mechanical spin operates in the mechanical universe.

In Chapter 2 we used the mass = Charge transformation solution in order to produce simple electrical equations for gravity. This enabled us to calculate the time since big bang and the lowest quanta of energy in the universe, which is the dot mass.

Equation 8-65 is another sister transformation solution. This equation produces a table of terms, which can be studied. In Doppler Space Time I used the Mass equals Charge times velocity in order to produce gravitational equations.

The beauty of Equation 8-65 is that it provides another method of computing the binding energy of the proton. In Chapter 4 Equation 4-24, the binding energy of the proton was:

BE = Proton -3 (high energy U-mesons) – (pi-meson) (8-65)

The U-meson at a speed of 0.91859333 has a mass of 523.375 Me and the pi-meson has a mass of 273.23. Since the proton has a mass of 1836.149Me, the binding energy of the proton is:

BE -3.682 MEV (8-65)

Now let us calculate the binding energy of the proton as per the transformation relation of Equation 8-65. The equation would be perfect except for the binding energy. Using Mp = 1.67262E-27, C= 2.99792E8, and Q= 1.60218E-19, and Energy proton = 938.272MEV, we get:

BE = [[MpC – π Q]/MpC] 938.272 (8-66)

MpC – π Q = 5.014381E-19 – 5.033397E-19 = 0.019016E-19 (8-67)

Differential Error = 0.019016E-19/5.014381E-19 =0.003792 (8-68)

BE = 0.00379229 x 938.272 (8-69)

BE = -3.55820MEV (8-70)

We see that we get the same binding energy for the proton using two different methods. Therefore Equation 8-65 is a good transformation equation. This is the original transformation I started with about 20 years ago.

Since the Binding energy from the Einsteinian mass formula and numerical analysis of the mass/charge equation produces the same results, it may very well be possible that charge is a momentum.

Let us not look at the chart of this transformation system. In Doppler Space Time page 19, the conversion chart was made with respect to the electrical world. Thus mass was coulombs second per meter. We can also write the chart with charge equals kilograms meters per second (Kg Met/Sec). Therefore we get:

Quantity………………………..Units

Mass…………………….……..Kg
    Charge………………………...Kg Met/Sec
    Energy…………………………Kg Met2 /Sec2
    Momentum…………………..Kg Met/Sec
    Coulomb’s constant (K)…...Met/Kg
    Force…………………………..KgMet/Sec2
    Plank’s constant(h)………...Kg Met2/Sec
    Permeability (Uo)……………Sec2/KgMet
    Permitivity (Eo)……………...Kg/Met
    Voltage………………………..Met/Sec
    Current……………………….KgMet/Sec2
    Impedance……………………Sec/Kg
    Gravitational constant(G)…Met3/KgSec2
    Power………………………….KgMet3/Sec4
    Flux density………………….1/Met
    Inductance…………………..Sec2/Kg
    Charge/Mass………………..Met/Sec
    Capacitance………………….Kg

From the Chart we see that capacitance has the same units as mass. Voltage is a velocity. Flux density depends upon distance. The gravitational constant is inversely proportional to mass and seconds squared and proportional to cubic meters.

This solution was my original solution long ago. Then I changed to Charge times velocity equals mass. Finally for this book I use the mass equals charge transformation to produce electrical equations. Since the binding energy came out the same using two different sets of equations, this original solution is certainly possible. We can now look at an empirical formula for the mass of the electron that I studied long ago.

Me = Q /[8 e2 π2 C] (8-71)

Me = 9.16036E-31 Kg (8-72)

Since the mass of the electron is 9.10939E-31Kg, the percent difference in mass is:

Percent difference 0.559532 (8-73)

Since the energy of the electron is 0.510999MEV, the binding energy of the electron is:

BE = 2859.2EV (8-74)

The half percent difference between the ideal formula shown in Equation 8-71 and the actual measurement could be accounted for as the binding energy of the electron. Of course there will be certain error differences between the mechanical universe and the electrical universe. The important thing is that the charge equals mass time velocity sister solution is certainly possible.

As I look back upon my conversion charts of mass to charge over the years, it appears that all three solutions have valid points. The world we live in is a world of mechanical energy, electrical energy, length in the X, Y, and Z direction and time. As we look at 12 dimensional space-time we find it is really our four-dimensional space-time in triplicate.

When we move down to the dot-waves we do not find masses or charges as such. We do not find any rulers or time clocks. We do not see three dimensions or four dimensions. These concepts are macroscopic and not microscopic. All we see are confusing dot-waves. At the dot-wave level we cannot find anything that appears knowable to us. All we see is chaos. There are dot-waves moving all over the place. We cannot detect any harmony or meaning to the dot-waves.

Therefore as far as the dot-waves are concerned we cannot distinguish between mass and charge. We cannot distinguish between mass and energy. Most importantly we cannot distinguish between seconds and meters. Therefore at the sub-atomic dot-wave level, the physics is somewhat simplified. Therefor at the dot-wave level:

M = Q = Q/C = QC (8-75)

At the dot-wave level, mass and charge are the same thing. Mass and Charge over light speed C are identical. The same is true of mass times the speed of light C. Thus the three sister solutions that I have studied over the years have no differences when we move down to the dot-wave level.

At the dot-wave level seconds and meters cannot be distinguished. Therefore:

Seconds = Meters (8-76)

At the subatomic level we cannot distinguish between seconds and meters. Both connected by light speed C. Thus:

Meters = Seconds x C (8-77)

When we look at Einstein’s famous equation at the dot-wave level we find:

E = MC2 = M (8-78)

Since at the dot-wave level, C is unity. Energy and mass are two different forms of the same thing. Likewise:

Momentum = MC = M (8-79)

In equation 8-79 we see that momentum is the same as mass which is the same as energy. To us at the macroscopic level these things look different but to the dot-waves they are merely different forms of the same things. For example mass would be a spherical oscillation. Angular momentum would be a planar oscillation of a spherical mass. Linear oscillation would be a linear motion of a spherical mass, which has angular momentum as well. Thus to us things are different but to the dot-waves, they are all the same.

We can then write the general conversion chart for the dot-waves

Quantity………………………………..Units

Mass……………………………………..Kg
    Charge…………………………………..Kg
    Energy…………………………………..Kg
    Momentum…………………………….Kg
    Coulomb’ s constant (K)…………….Sec/Kg
    Force…………………………………….Kg/Sec
    Plank’s constant (h)………………….KgSec
    Permeability (Uo)……………………..Sec/Kg
    Permitivity (Eo)………………………..Kg/Met
    Voltage………………………………….1
    Current…………………………………Kg/Sec
    Impedance……………………………..Kg/Sec
    Gravitational Constant (G)…………Sec/Kg
    Flux density……………………………1/Sec
    Inductance……………………………..Sec2/Kg
    Charge/Mass………………………….1
    Capacitance……………………………Kg

We see that at the microscopic level, the units of the dot-waves are very simple. The complexity does not come from the units. It comes from the motion of the waves through 12 dimensional space-time. The importance of the above chart is that the dot-waves continually transform themselves. At one moment a dot-wave is a mass dot with mechanical properties. At another moment the dot-waves is an electrical charge with electrical properties. Thus the multi-dimensional dot-wave produces complex relationships at the macroscopic level which being quite free to move around through space-time and continually transform itself.

The world we see is a statistical average of huge amounts of dot-waves which produce various patterns that we see and enjoy. The dot-waves by themselves would only exist in chaos if it were not for the higher light speed dimensions. Thus we exist because there are higher levels of higher light speed physics which shape the chaotic dot-waves into galaxies, stars, planets, and man.

The dot-waves have the capability to produce what we see. However the probability of producing a solar system with life and man is basically impossible. The laws that we know are not the result of the dot-waves by themselves. They are the building block but without a higher force, they will not produce what we see and measure.

We can now summarize the equations of the Universe.

M(NEUTRON) =M(PROTON) + 2 M(ELECTRON) + M(NEUTRINO*) (8-80)

M(ELECTRON) = Q + (-Q) (8-81)

Electron = Q + (-Q) + (-Q) (8-82)

Positron = Q + (-Q) + Q (8-83)

1.60218 Coulombs = 0.4554695Kilograms (8-84)

M(PROTON) C = π Q – (Binding energy) (8-85)

M(ELECTRON) = Q/ (8 e2 π2 C) - (Binding energy) (8-86)

G = K (Mp +Me) Me / 8 QQ (8-87)

Seconds Units = Meters Units (8-88)

Kilogram Units = Coulomb Units (8-89)

C = 1 (Units) (8-89)

Mass = Charge = Energy = Momentum (8-90)

These equations define the macro-universe. This is based upon the fact that in the micro-universe of dot-waves time and distance mean the same thing. Thus equations where ratios of meters per second can be reduced to more simple relationships. The same is true of mass, charge, momentum, and energy. All these quantities have identical units.

Einstein showed that mass and energy were identical. From the dot-wave perspective, mass is merely spherical energy. Yet it is the same energy as the photons. Thus from a dot-wave perspective it does not matter how the energy is packaged.

At a constant light speed, it doesn’t matter if we describe something as meters or light seconds. Thus as far as the dot-waves are concerned, they cannot distinguish seconds from meters.

The universe from the perspective of the dot-waves is a different universe. Quantum mechanics produced formulas to solve specific problems. They showed how things behave at the micro-level. There Quantum Mechanics is basically describing how the dot-waves work.

It is only the last few weeks that I have bought some modern physics books. I see that Quantum theory is describing the equations for the dot-waves quite well. The above equations are macro0-equations. They describe the world we live in. I have no equations for the micro-world. Quantum Mechanics have already produced such equations. They are interesting but lack the ability to describe gravity, which is a macro world equation.

Gravity is understood from the dot-waves but it is only the macro-world, which can produce equations, which are readily understood. As an Engineer I can only produce simple equations which describe the world we live in.

Einstein’s space-time is excellent but not perfect. Quantum Mechanics has three serious errors. The first is that space is full of charges. They used Maxwell’s equations and specified that empty space had no charge. The second error in Quantum Mechanics is that they specified that their quanta were indivisible. This is false. The lowest quanta are the dot-wave. However since we only have electrons to work with, we cannot measure the small dot-wave charge and mass. Thus everything is subdivided so fine that it cannot be measured. The third error in Quantum Mechanics is that on the large scale we do not have multiple universes. It is only in the micro-world that multiple universes appear.

Between General Relativity, Special Relativity, and Quantum Mechanics with classical physics we have produced excellent equations to describe the universe. This book serves to complete the picture

It took me 27 years to solve the Equations of the Universe. Now it is over and I can go on vacation.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

So which came first, the chicken or the egg? :shrug:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jerrygg38 Registered Member

Neither. The pre-chicken came first. Then the pre-egg. Up the chain till the final chicken egg, then the chicken. And the pre-chickens tried to kill off the chicken because he was a freak. However Adam Chicken and his Sister Eve Chicken excaped from the Garden of Eden Chicken into the world they went. Then civilization followed. Then as soon as there were enough chickens man evolved from the chickens.
    Thus every time we eat a chicken we eat our great-great-grandparents. So please eat more cow and leave Chick-fil-a alone.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. albertchong1999 The truth is out there Registered Senior Member

yes... you are near at discovering space warping... keep working with it... it still haven't finish yet..the universe is only in the micro-world that multiple universes appear, there is no ending of the universe. same as my 4-D theory... please keep on... we need you, we don't need other who is satisfied with current science state.. do you mind to join NGO advance laboratory as a scientist? very high annual salary. there are more we need to explore, dare to make changes...

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  8. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Happy birthday. Enjoy the vacation.

9. albertchong1999 The truth is out there Registered Senior Member

those chicken and the egg is designed by God. very simple answer and yet many still headache... hehe....

10. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I'd be VERY leery of that. NGO doesn’t even have the ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation. I would not work anywhere that didn't.